Powered by Chicken

Who is your favorite character?

482 posts in this topic

I'm sorry, but blue is clearly better ;)

I don't even have to play the game to know that!

it doesn't matter because the game is seperate from his real life. i seperate those things and still enjoy playing as the green knight. besides, they are all jerks.

it doesn't matter because the game is seperate from his real life. i seperate those things and still enjoy playing as the green knight. besides, they are all jerks.

Well Ill have you know, that the Green knight every third attack, for one single frame turns towards the camera and flips off the audience. Its hard to see, but I can see it. I can see.....and thats all that matters. My mom said I am cool. :oops:

mines gotta be brute >D controlling nature is a must XD or green knight lol killing nature. and everything else :D of is just as good XD

I favor the Orange Knight. Just because I like the color a lot, at least that is why I think I like it.

If there was a "Dan" character, that would be it (to quote this). Since there isn't, I choose the Saracens dude because he's cool and you can see his face. 3 cheers for Dan!

EDIT: Oh and 3 cheers to the others in The Behemoth too, who are most probably ultra busy right now.

In about one reply this went from "Who is your favorite character?" to "Which character is the best?"

I said Orange was my favorite, but I think Alien Hominid might be the best.

head chomping aliens ftw

The Blue Knight is my favorite at the moment, but that could change when I get to play CC on release ;P

in terms of combat and ability it looks like they all have there ups and downs, but alien hominid looks like he might be the most balanced character so far...

:mrgreen: <---- This is the Green Knight in real life. Clearly he is the most awesome.

Can we get a dark knight with some evil powers? :P

I think that Really evil looking guy with wings on the right side of the newgrounds Background next to the hairy monster's face might be playable :D