• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

Pit People's Final Touches   11/21/2017

It has been nearly a year since we launched Pit People on early access. This journey has been an incredible experience! We’ve built a better game thanks to all your feedback. So here’s a spicy little situation: We’ve decided that our next big drop will be the FULL version of the game! Yes, it shall be complete! You’ll be able to play through the story and find out what happens for everyone.  
        As we write this, we’re working on the last of the cinematics for the story campaign! This is the final push towards completing the game, alongside additional story quests and a new world map with bonus missions.
        Since there’s so much involved with these last steps (VO, animation, level creation, music licensing, QA testing, etc), we’re not exactly sure when everything will line up for a full release date, but we’re shooting to release within the first few months of 2018.
        Thank you again to all of the people who’ve been playing Pit People during early access and to everyone who has been sending us feedback. It has truly been invaluable and we can’t wait to share the conclusion of Pit People with you all!
Powered by Chicken

Who is your favorite character?

Guest Morgon

I'm sorry, but blue is clearly better ;)

I don't even have to play the game to know that!

it doesn't matter because the game is seperate from his real life. i seperate those things and still enjoy playing as the green knight. besides, they are all jerks.

• Upvote 1

it doesn't matter because the game is seperate from his real life. i seperate those things and still enjoy playing as the green knight. besides, they are all jerks.

Well Ill have you know, that the Green knight every third attack, for one single frame turns towards the camera and flips off the audience. Its hard to see, but I can see it. I can see.....and thats all that matters. My mom said I am cool. :oops:

mines gotta be brute >D controlling nature is a must XD or green knight lol killing nature. and everything else :D of is just as good XD

If there was a "Dan" character, that would be it (to quote this). Since there isn't, I choose the Saracens dude because he's cool and you can see his face. 3 cheers for Dan!

EDIT: Oh and 3 cheers to the others in The Behemoth too, who are most probably ultra busy right now.

In about one reply this went from "Who is your favorite character?" to "Which character is the best?"

I said Orange was my favorite, but I think Alien Hominid might be the best.

head chomping aliens ftw

Guest Soragu

The Blue Knight is my favorite at the moment, but that could change when I get to play CC on release ;P

in terms of combat and ability it looks like they all have there ups and downs, but alien hominid looks like he might be the most balanced character so far...

Can we get a dark knight with some evil powers? :P

I think that Really evil looking guy with wings on the right side of the newgrounds Background next to the hairy monster's face might be playable :D