• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
Powered by Chicken

Who is your favorite character?

482 posts in this topic

Between the knights I like the Orange Knight because of the fire power :!:

I haven't seen all of the characters so I can't decide yet. :?

Can we get a dark knight with some evil powers? :P

I saw a flying dark colored knight in a screen shot at the top of the castlecrashers.com site once. I think I was going to look at fan art or something. The pic might still be there somewhere.

I love the blue knight... BUT HE'S LEFT HANDED! :(! I'm a righty.

Kinda ruined it for me, I've actually started walking around town carrying sticks and stuff in my left hand to get the feel, I guess it just mean i get uber defence. 8-)

I think the Green Knight will rock it! I actually will enjoy the idea of controling poison magic but certainly not because my nickname at work is poison.

Best Animal Orb:

Troll

Best Unlockable Character:

Thief

Best "Normal" Knight:

Blue

/thread.

I saw a flying dark colored knight in a screen shot at the top of the castlecrashers.com site once. I think I was going to look at fan art or something. The pic might still be there somewhere.
You mean this?

http://www.castlecrashers.com/images/ccbg5_border.jpg

I sure hope he's playable.

He might not be playable, he's a Boss in the factory level, plus a mini boss in one other level, He is one of the right hand men of the Idol stealer.

Just thought I'd let you know :D

I think my favorite is the Blue Knight. But we haven't even seen them all yet, so that could change at any moment.

Can we get a dark knight with some evil powers? :P

You mean this?

http://www.castlecrashers.com/images/ccbg5_border.jpg

I sure hope he's playable.

he looks like he definitly will be playable, but may include beating the game on hard or something

As I said he might not be, there is a slim chance tho. The flying kind of makes it impossible... no one is allowed to fly :(

so far for me till we kno every character, its the blue knight, periwinkle/dude and the brute

As I said he might not be, there is a slim chance tho. The flying kind of makes it impossible... no one is allowed to fly :(

actually alien hominid can sort off fly :|

and im sure it will use magic or something to balance it out... but this is my favorite character yet

because others posted their favorite animal orb I'm coming back to do the same

I favor the orange knight.

I like bitey bat b/c watching heads getting eating in cartoon fashion rocks

Favorite Knight is Red for sure. He RIDES LIGHTNING. That's hardcore. Metallica named a song after this guy's ability to Ride The Lightning. Now THAT is hardcore.

As for unlockables, I'd go with Saracen, Turbans and chin-strap beards dominate.

And as for an animal orb, The Behemoth Chicken or Bitey Bat.