Powered by Chicken

Who is your favorite character?

Denivire    6

well, I can say If I fought Orange Knight people, it'd be something like this:

[attachment=0]Face on Fire.png[/attachment]

:lol: , I love C&H :D

Denivire    6
Favorite Knight is Red for sure. He RIDES LIGHTNING. That's hardcore. Metallica named a song after this guy's ability to Ride The Lightning. Now THAT is hardcore.

As for unlockables, I'd go with Saracen, Turbans and chin-strap beards dominate.

And as for an animal orb, The Behemoth Chicken or Bitey Bat.

I take the unlockable and Animal Orb comments back.

Unlockable is Brute.

Animal Orb is Beholder.

Chaos    0

i was liking the bear but his RT + Y magic midair is useless. what's the point of having the enemy bears being able to shoot wind balls midair like most other characters but all you can do is do the tornado. maybe a glitch? i dunno but it's useless.

Kurgan    0

I haven't seen a single person mention the GREY Knight! That guy was the expendable PIMP of the Castle Crashers universe! :D

Besides, the look on his face in the character selection screen was priceless.

Ekaven    0

Blue. He is the only one that can do splash while in mid air. He can freeze people so you can unleash punishing combos. The only downside is that his magic uses a lot of the magic bar.

The Brute. He is like a Ninja that controls nature. I haven't unlocked him yet though.

And if I could get him, The alien would be the best. I need to buy Alien Hominid sometime soon. i have been putting it off for so long.

Blue. He is the only one that can do splash while in mid air. He can freeze people so you can unleash punishing combos. The only downside is that his magic uses a lot of the magic bar.

I started it with the blue, and he is probably my favorite character out of the four knights. I also love how he can do his splash attack in the air.

Ghieri    0

My favorite one is definitely the Red Knight. I like both his color and his powers. 8-)

Though I love playing as the Alien too. :D