• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
shesjustaglitch

Official NEW MEMBERS thread!

1,426 posts in this topic

:):):) My name is DitcherElite and my fav character is unknown until i have seen all the confirmed ones but i like the chicken orb for beefy mode :D

Hey everyone, good to be here. My name is Zach, and my gamer tag is SwitchDeath. I have been following castlecrashers on the xbox forum for it for a long time now, but it took me a while to catch up on these forums., so, some ppl might remember me. I will be using the blue or yellow knight, seeing as how I need to have conflicting interests (hehe...)...

Forget thanking god for dan and all the ppl at behemoth for this amazing game, I'm going straight to chuck norris. :lol::lol::lol:

Hi everybody!!! :D. My name is Mike and my favourite character would have to be either the green knight or the periwinkle knight :D. favourite animal orb?....GIRAFFEY!!!!

Hello, I'm ATN. Most people call me AT or my full abbreviated name. I wasn't really a fan of AH, but I am really excited that Castle Crashers is coming out in 7 days. :D I've seen some cool avatars browsing this forum, and I'm working on one myself.

Howdy. Most people online know me as RadiantBurrito, but you're more than welcome to refer to me as Rad, Burrito, etc. Joined the forum a few days back, but I haven't really had the time to post until now. I'm super stoked for the game (I plan on starting off as the Orange Knight!) and can't wait to get groups of my friends together to play.

Also, I'm an artist, so you might just see me post a few pictures in the future. ;)

Yup. :D

My sig pic links to the main page of Dr. Horrible, which has a link to the comic these pictures are from. If you haven't already read it, you totally should. It's funny stuff.

Howdy. Most people online know me as RadiantBurrito, but you're more than welcome to refer to me as Rad, Burrito, etc...

Hi RBee! ;)

My sig pic links to the main page of Dr. Horrible, which has a link to the comic these pictures are from. If you haven't already read it, you totally should. It's funny stuff.

Read it. I also found a new Serenity comics on Dark Horse Presents. Hallelujah!

Can I call you iant, Or Rito?

Hello All; been following the forums since start but just now decided to create an account. I can't wait for CC, it's killing me to watch the countdown on the dev blog :shock:

Can I call you iant, Or Rito?

If that's what makes you happy then sure. :D

Hi, my name is Haze and I'm addicted to achievements.

But srsly, I've been waiting on Castle Crashers for the greater part of a year and can't wait for it to come out. Almost like a giddy Japanese school-girl. Unfortunately I won't be able to get CC the day of, but within the same week (lolihatepaycheckschedules).

My favorite character is the Skeleton, my favorite animal orb is the Monkeyface, and my favorite cigarettes are a toss up between Newports and whatever is the cheapest.

:ugeek:

Hey Emil id be up for being a Moderator. I personally hate all of the trash talking and spamming and junk on the forums i think its just pointless.. :roll: So if you need a moderator PM me :D