• Announcements

• megan

New Registrations can now post threads with mod approval   02/08/2017

Just updated the permission settings so New Registrations can post threads in all forums that Members can -- but the first 3 posts/threads will still need to be approved by a Moderator before being upgraded to Member status. Member status = ability to post without going through Approval Queue, ability to change profile and edit signatures, ability to us the Private Messaging system.    As a reminder, this Approval Queue is put into place to prevent spammers from coming in and dropping harmful or offensive messages & links all over the place.    Please note that the moderators will do their best to approve as quickly as possible, but it may take a day or two during busy times. Multiple posts with the same information will be deleted and will not count towards the 3 posts, so please be patient and we'll get to your posts ASAP. Thanks!   Also, as a new member of our community, please feel free to introduce yourself to everyone in this thread:  Welcome to the Behemoth Forums! <3 
shesjustaglitch

Official NEW MEMBERS thread!

1,425 posts in this topic

Howdy, everyone!

I'm MissyZero, new to the threads here and just wanted to share my art around.

Castle Crashers was my first Behemoth game to play, but Battleblock Theater is my favorite. I am not sure I have a favorite knight (though Hatty has a special place in my heart) and my favorite animal orb is probably the tiger. 

I look forward to chattering with you all, and figuring out how to properly edit my profile. 

Hello MissyZero, welcome to our forums! If you have any questions such as editing your profile, feel free to message any moderator and we will assist you the best we can :) 

Hello Behemoth creators my name is Trevor how are you and hope all is well with everyone. I was wondering if I may join your company as a 2D traditional Flash animator I can easily animate the same as you all do and wanted to know if your hiring for any type of help I will be very happy to work for and with you I've seen your stuff growing up of course since the Alien Homid went to Xbox and I feel like I always wanted to work with you with that kind of work.. If that makes any sense. I don't just want to play games I would also love to create and show games for others to enjoy. I'm an animator just like you please help thanks.

Hello Behemoth creators my name is Trevor how are you and hope all is well with everyone. I was wondering if I may join your company as a 2D traditional Flash animator I can easily animate the same as you all do and wanted to know if your hiring for any type of help I will be very happy to work for and with you I've seen your stuff growing up of course since the Alien Homid went to Xbox and I feel like I always wanted to work with you with that kind of work.. If that makes any sense. I don't just want to play games I would also love to create and show games for others to enjoy. I'm an animator just like you please help thanks.

It's not just one forum message asking if you can join them that'll make them say yes...

You need a CV, send it over to them, all the usual job-looking jazz.

It's not just one forum message asking if you can join them that'll make them say yes...

You need a CV, send it over to them, all the usual job-looking jazz.

Also, all the graphics are done by Dan. It's his style.

Thanks for your interest in working with our company! Our forums are mainly for community communications and support with our games. If you're looking to send in a resume and portfolio, then please refer to this page here: https://support.thebehemoth.com/hc/en-us/articles/204767619-I-want-to-work-for-you-

If you do plan on sticking around the forums to chat, then welcome! 

...hey, world. I'm, uh, back?

So a while ago I got angry and posted some rude stuff on the forums that wasn't at all necessary, and I handled the situation poorly. After some time to assess the situation and get some personal things in my life settled, I think I'm okay now. It goes without saying but I'll do my best to be a... good egg. Hehehehehe

But really, I'm sorry about all of the drama I caused. It won't happen again. And I hope to meet all of the new members here that joined while I was absent!

...hey, world. I'm, uh, back?

So a while ago I got angry and posted some rude stuff on the forums that wasn't at all necessary, and I handled the situation poorly. After some time to assess the situation and get some personal things in my life settled, I think I'm okay now. It goes without saying but I'll do my best to be a... good egg. Hehehehehe

But really, I'm sorry about all of the drama I caused. It won't happen again. And I hope to meet all of the new members here that joined while I was absent!

It's water under the bridge here mate, just be mindful of the rules and we're glad to have you here. I'm looking forward to seeing you around more often  :-)

I'm a new member, my name's Vince.  I play Castle Crashers with my son, Crimson.  Been playing for a year, perhaps a little more.  He and I have lost our character progress twice due to other people(kids) playing on our accounts and erasing our hard work!  Jaja!  But we keep playing because it's just a fun game to play together.  We recently bought both BBT and AH near a week ago, I confess.

It's really hard for me to choose which knight is my favorite.  I know it isn't the red knight because that's Crimson's favorite.  I would probably go with the green knight, he has a strong DOT.

As far as animal orbs go, my son likes The Golden Whale, but he is crazy about Bi-polar Bear (we call it a wolf), and I like to use Giraffy (which we call a fish). 

I'm a new member, my name's Vince.  I play Castle Crashers with my son, Crimson.  Been playing for a year, perhaps a little more.  He and I have lost our character progress twice due to other people(kids) playing on our accounts and erasing our hard work!  Jaja!  But we keep playing because it's just a fun game to play together.  We recently bought both BBT and AH near a week ago, I confess.

It's really hard for me to choose which knight is my favorite.  I know it isn't the red knight because that's Crimson's favorite.  I would probably go with the green knight, he has a strong DOT.

As far as animal orbs go, my son likes The Golden Whale, but he is crazy about Bi-polar Bear (we call it a wolf), and I like to use Giraffy (which we call a fish). 

BiPolar Bear is still my favourite orb, too. Welcome to the forums!

Hiya!

I'm Sydney "Kirbyrocket" Henry! I am 15 years old; and I have High-Functioning Autism(HFA) & Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder(ADHD). I am involved in multiple communities, and am generally known for being a great friend to others; I also make graphic designs and music! You can find all the latest updates on what I do on my Twitter: @Kirbyrocket. All my music has been uploaded to Newgrounds and Soundcloud.

I've been around lurking in the Behemoth community for awhile, but I didn't get too known. I actually was looking for this thread YEARS ago! I'm glad it's up now!

I hope to see you all more within the community during the Pit People beta! Best of luck to those who signed up! Have a great day, everyone!

Bless,
-Sydney "Kirbyrocket" Henry

Hiya!

I'm Sydney "Kirbyrocket" Henry! I am 15 years old; and I have High-Functioning Autism(HFA) & Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder(ADHD). I am involved in multiple communities, and am generally known for being a great friend to others; I also make graphic designs and music! You can find all the latest updates on what I do on my Twitter: @Kirbyrocket. All my music has been uploaded to Newgrounds and Soundcloud.

I've been around lurking in the Behemoth community for awhile, but I didn't get too known. I actually was looking for this thread YEARS ago! I'm glad it's up now!

I hope to see you all more within the community during the Pit People beta! Best of luck to those who signed up! Have a great day, everyone!

Bless,

-Sydney "Kirbyrocket" Henry

I'm sure you already know me by my former name of Gamefemale and maybe my current Steam name of Plushia LaTrap, but I want to be the first to welcome you to the forums. There's not a whole lot going on here right now, but maybe things will get busier once Pit People finally releases. For now though, enjoy our small yet lovable family. :-D

Edited by Mangle

It's great to see so many new users. Welcome everybody!

Hey there,

Wanted to say hi. I joined because I wanted to show my support for The Behemoth and the great stuff Mr. Paladin does. I'm looking forward to joining a great community!

Zenith

Hello community! My name is brandon and my gt is Wicked Gunplay. CCR is my drug of choice! I dont have any gold skulls because I cant beat the necromancer by myself, so if you could help me that would be amazing. Anyways its good to be here! Cheers

Hi.

The name's Grandarke.

I'm a player who enjoys difficult platforming, whether I'm playing or making it.

That's all I've got, cheers.

Hello everyone it's Dave :)

Thought I'd finally give in a post something. The Behemoth is pretty cool I guess. Keep being awesome everyone and I'll see you around the forums.

This was not a paid advertisement

Hello! My name's Pony and some of you might saw me first in the behemoth's discord server under the same display name.

Battleblock was my first behemoth game but my personal favorite is Castle Crashers. I mostly main as Hatty with some Pink Knight at times. And my favorite orb is the chicken.

oh and i also make art. ;-)

Hello, I'm new here... My name's hadesik, I've got all three Behemoth games avaiable on steam... My friend made wooden Hatty's gem sword from Castle Crashers for my birthday and it's hanging on my wall so I think I can be called a bit of fan of Behemoth :D

Also one of my first serious pixel arts was the Blacksmith from Castle Crashers (of course it's the best character in the game) so yeah.

Beholder is my favorite animal orb in CC by the way. :) 

I guess I have to post something here a few times to actually be able to post something for the valentines competition?

1 hour ago, Helpinghand97 said:

I guess I have to post something here a few times to actually be able to post something for the valentines competition?

Since you're a new registrant your first 3 posts will require approval from moderators regardless of which forum. If you tried posting in the Valentine's Day thread then it's likely just that it required review first :) 

Welcome to the forums though <3

Hi everyone,

My name is Helpinghand97 on twitter. I was one of the winners of the Behemoth Retweet Giveaway for their new Strategy shirt which you can find if you look at my twitter :D. I currently only own Castle Crashers but I really enjoy it and really want Pit People. I am also participating in the Valentines Contest so check that out for my art work.

I am also an inspiring developer and I look up to behemoth for their quality of work. :D You guys do a great job keep up the good work :D