emil

Forum Issues (not GAME issues)-- Please Post Them Here

SND Zag1    0

I don't see any errors, but I am thinking the whole theme looks a bit rough. That tan background is kind of an eye sore to me. If you guys don't think so, it's fine, but there's my two cents.

Looking really great, guys. :)

SND Zag1    0

Another thing: I think if the forum topic icons were simplified a bit, I wouldn't be nearly as confused... I'm having a hard time telling what means what. I don't like having to constantly glance at the key. A simple "New posts" and "No New Posts", regardless of hot topic or otherwise, would be ideal for me. (And obviously the other things like Sticky, Moved, Announcement would still have their icon.)

Again; that's just me. I like my pie without any extra toppings.

Links should also be underlined, or at least a different color. It's very hard to see links in a post.

P.S. And if this topic is not for general forum-related feedback, feel free to stab me with something.

Guest Morgon   
Guest Morgon

There seems to be an issue with Emil and Kelly's GamerCards - I don't actually see any on their posts! *hides*

Guest reza   
Guest reza

do you think it would be possible to add back the 'view new posts' link. i usually use that and i was sad when it magically disappeared :(

also, how come we can't search for our own posts (through our profile page)?

dork5002002    1
do you think it would be possible to add back the 'view new posts' link. i usually use that and i was sad when it magically disappeared :(

I think they disabled searching 'n' such so they wouldn't have as much load on the server.

There seems to be an issue with Emil and Kelly's GamerCards - I don't actually see any on their posts! *hides*

BURN :!::!::!:

:lol:

jk, it's nice to know that there are fellow mushroom haters in the world.

emil    10,004

If only we had a site we could go to that generated an awesome gamercard for us to use :)

emil    10,004

I think they disabled searching 'n' such so they wouldn't have as much load on the server.

I disabled search after the first day. Until I get a server upgrade in place it will be missing in action. Along with some other features that were putting some added strain on everything. It will be back on sooner than later though.

Thanks.

Denivire    6

If only we had a site we could go to that generated an awesome gamercard for us to use :)

you don't have an Live Account? I thought you owned a 360? :?

emil    10,004

We all have LIVE accounts. Just haven't gotten around to adding it on here yet. I figured as soon as I actually get this forum stable I can start worrying about my sig, avatar, etc, etc. :)

Denivire    6

We all have LIVE accounts. Just haven't gotten around to adding it on here yet. I figured as soon as I actually get this forum stable I can start worrying about my sig, avatar, etc, etc. :)

Ah, cool. For a minute there you scared me. I wanted to beat you up in the arena after all, along with the rest of the Behemoth team :evil:

And does "yours" happen to be "TheBehem0th", or is that company? :P

dork5002002    1

I was hoping it was something like that. I don't know if you all will be accepting any new friends on you gamertags. If you all did I could see there being a mad dash, b/c isn't there a limit to the amount of friends a person can have on an xbox360?

Denivire    6

I was hoping it was something like that. I don't know if you all will be accepting any new friends on you gamertags. If you all did I could see there being a mad dash, b/c isn't there a limit to the amount of friends a person can have on an xbox360?

Ya, it's 100 friends. I'm at about ~53 right now, but after filtering through the list I could probably delete half for one thing or another. Like not being online for 2 months. I love that one.

Zippy55    0

no problems for me soo far although i get the picture size thing... i just put the url =P

:lol::P i hope the behemoth team comes out once a month to eat.... whyd i type eat?.... to play against a randomly selected player... or maybe they might fight the first 2 lvl 99....

adman    2

Yer the picture size thing, I uploaded the picture to my site and to someone elses but still couldnt "find the sizes" :/

I disabled search after the first day. Until I get a server upgrade in place it will be missing in action. Along with some other features that were putting some added strain on everything. It will be back on sooner than later though.

Thanks.

Sounds good to me!

I can't wait to this forum develop into something even more amazing!

I was just about ready to ask why "1234567" was to the right of "User Control Panel", but just as I hit "post reply", it changed to a link saying "The Behemoth Store"

Question answered. Also google[bot], lol.

Update: And now it's gone :cry:

Also, pretty please everyone, lets keep this topic to actual forum issues, not just suggestions or ideas. This will make it easier for us to find the issues and fix them.

In a few weeks, once we are sure that everything is stable and such, we can start taking suggestions for improvements.

thankies! :)

kelly

Gromulus    0

sorry to disappoint you kelly but i think at the moment the forum is going as a well oiled machine, at least i haven't seen any issues so far :lol: