emil

Forum Issues (not GAME issues)-- Please Post Them Here

323 posts in this topic

Right now I keep running into internal errors but when the game launches the forum will probably run more smoothly

Until people start asking for help two hours later :lol:

I disabled the user list for the time being. Obviously we haven't upgraded our servers yet and we're still running into sporadic server errors. Thanks for your patience, and hopefully we can make it through launch without destroying all of our equipment.

I disabled the user list for the time being. Obviously we haven't upgraded our servers yet and we're still running into sporadic server errors. Thanks for your patience, and hopefully we can make it through launch without destroying all of our equipment.

We won't destroy all of it... well... atleast not until I ninja your computer... :ninja: ... then all your bases are belong to us...

Hey Emil,

any way you can upsize the max pixels for the avatars? I have lots of cool ones, but they are too big. If you could make it possible to upload 120 x 120 pixel avatars, that would make me happy.

I know I could re-size and all, but I am on these forums at work, I could get in trouble.

You could try waiting until you're not at work, or asking if someone else could resize an avatar for you?

"Find a member" error has been fixed. This includes both the option under "Members" and the "Private Messages" option under "User Control Panel". Need to mess around with some stuff first before I raise avatar dimension size. It's at 90x90 right now.

It seems the hyperlinks default color still does not show up in posts unless you mouse over it. It's very confusing having to point out a link for someone, or color it.

I bet you didn't know the word "hyperlinks" in there was a link.

If you use the new Internet explorer 8 and you try to register you can't. As the behemoth logo is over the submit button.

1z559jr.jpg

when i press an icon e.g. :) for some reason it pushes the page back up, i know its not much but its annoying :? see!!!

This isn't an error persay, just a suggestion. I'm not sure how many other people feel this way, but I think it would be better if the logout button is located on the top right hand of the screen and the FAQ, SEARCH, MEMBERS, and USER CP be switched over to the left hand side of the screen. It's probably just me but I keep wanting to check my CP but wind up clicking the logout button instead. Am I the only person doing this? :lol:

Not a posting issue, so much as a glitch.

At the top, where it would say something like "post a reply", in my tab, and in the URL, it says "http://www.thebehemoth.com/store/".

Not saying it's a bad thing, I really want that hoodie (I admit, I was browsing the shop), I just found it kinda weird. No matter what page I go to that has "The Behemoth" in it, it's the same URL.

The "Sign Me In Automatically Each Visit" option isn't working [for me].

Anyone else have this problem?

The "Sign Me In Automatically Each Visit" option isn't working [for me].

yes, it has been temporarily disabled to allow us to address a more serious forum problem. we're working on getting it back in!

yes, it has been temporarily disabled to allow us to address a more serious forum problem. we're working on getting it back in!

But it's never worked for me in a coupla' months. Or were they disabled, too? (Not angry, serious question)

Ok well behemoth I dont no whats up but for some reson I have to log in everytime I go on the fourms :!: Even if I leave for a second I have to log in again :cry: I press the button that makes you stay loged in when you leave but nothing help me :!:

Ok well behemoth I dont no whats up but for some reson I have to log in everytime I go on the fourms :!: Even if I leave for a second I have to log in again :cry: I press the button that makes you stay loged in when you leave but nothing help me :!:

Oh sorry I never read the last post ignor my other one sorry

The "Sign me and pazzo In Automatically Each Visit" option isn't working [for me and pazzo].

this.

...I CAN POST AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

For about a month or two, I for some reason couldn't stay logged in. Anytime I logged in, next click kicked me out. The next page would say I'm still logged in, but I definitely wasn't. I tried to message any kind of high authority here to help me, but I don't think any of them went through.

Even though it seems fixed now, I'm not sure if this was a group of people, or just me. Nonetheless, I figured I should post what happened so I did. Was extremely annoying, but things seem better now.

It feels good to be back home *sniff*.

EDIT: Dammit, it's still happening, but apparently I can manage to at least make one post at a time. Don't know what to do...help?

Problem with autologin.

This is my computer.

Anyways, when I press log me in each visit, it does not work.

And I have to manually sign in each visit.

Problem with autologin.

This is my computer.

Read up there ^^^^

It has been taken away to address a more serious forum problem. I hope it will be back soon.

Problem with autologin.

This is my computer.

Read up there ^^^^

It has been taken away to address a more serious forum problem. I hope it will be back soon.

Like, the button is there.