emil

Forum Issues (not GAME issues)-- Please Post Them Here

324 posts in this topic

Fixed whatever my issue was. No, it wasn't a poor April Fool's joke either (just now noticed the date I posted on).

Is there anyway to change my username or request for it to be changed? I want the r in rizyq to be capitalizied, and maybe the q :P

Rizyq or RizyQ

(Im trying to see which looks better in a post)

Earlier I couldn't reply to a thread.

Submitted Form is invalid. Try again.

When is the log me on automatically button going to be on? (Serios not angry :D )

2 freaking months and the autolog in is still not working.. god damn.. other forums would've had it resolved a long time ago.. but 2 months!!? :|

yeah sorry about that. we're doing a massive site redesign and the investigations i did into the autolog problem would require some downtime and some reinstallation of some files. so to not double our work i figured we would just wait until the new site is up.

i'll try to look at it again, but the stupid thing is pissing me off too. :(

Emil sez he's fixed the auto login now. seems to be working for me? how bout you folks?

Yup, even though I didn't check the box, lol

yeah sorry about that. we're doing a massive site redesign and the investigations i did into the autolog problem would require some downtime and some reinstallation of some files. so to not double our work i figured we would just wait until the new site is up.

i'll try to look at it again, but the stupid thing is pissing me off too. :(

Hey thanks, dude my auto log-in just started working today.

woot to auto-login!

Anyways, just one gripe I hope can be looked into, even for the site redesign.

I'm hoping for some restrictions on Signatures, more specifically the sizes of images and number of them.

It's one thing to have a signature that's pretty big, but over 2000 pixels tall!? The lack of a height limit is crazy. What's more, the signatures are not even being used for the purpose of a signature, but rather a box to shove random images into.

I'm thinking more than 2 images is not needed, and a height limitation would be great. Just saying :ninja:

Ummm I posted in mod talk...I dont think that's right

Good point ;).

WHAT!? A mod forum!? I knew it! You all called me crazy! None of you believed me!

aha! ahahahahahaha!

woot to auto-login!

Anyways, just one gripe I hope can be looked into, even for the site redesign.

I'm hoping for some restrictions on Signatures, more specifically the sizes of images and number of them.

It's one thing to have a signature that's pretty big, but over 2000 pixels tall!? The lack of a height limit is crazy. What's more, the signatures are not even being used for the purpose of a signature, but rather a box to shove random images into.

I'm thinking more than 2 images is not needed, and a height limitation would be great. Just saying :ninja:

Done and done. new signature guidelines will be posted shortly. the quick version. 250px tall, 2 images max.

Ummm I posted in mod talk...I dont think that's right

Good point ;).

WHAT!? A mod forum!? I knew it! You all called me crazy! None of you believed me!

aha! ahahahahahaha!

your still crazy :roll:

When I use the Find a Member function, I get this. :(

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';', expecting ')' in /home/thebeh5/public_html/forums/cache/tpl_xand_memberlist_search.html.php on line 1

2 freaking months and the autolog in is still not working.. god damn.. other forums would've had it resolved a long time ago.. but 2 months!!? :|

As a member of The World Calendar Association, I must say I am deeply offended. Since the Mayans, Aztecs, and other earlier civilizations started using astronomy to determine months and dates, calendars have been crucial to our daily lives. Please refrain of using words like "month" and "long time ago" with your anger. You have a right to be angry, but I believe I speak for everyone when I say Please respect every day from January to December!!

When I use the Find a Member function, I get this. :(

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';', expecting ')' in /home/thebeh5/public_html/forums/cache/tpl_xand_memberlist_search.html.php on line 1

fixed. sorry about that.

I dont know about you guys but there is a glitch were I cant creat topics.

Edit sorry I forgot kelly took that option off :P

i cant use the "view your posts" button thats under the box with legs on the top right. when I click it it says no matches and then the words all shift to the left

i cant use this button

error2.jpg

i also cant use the button in the "user control panel" which is right above the box with legs

error3.jpg

when i try to use them this happens

http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq14 ... rthing.jpg

I... uhh... can't vote in polls... at first I thought there was just a bugged option on someone's poll but... ughh... I just tried to vote on a different poll, same result.

:( I like voting polls...