• Announcements

• emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kazoturkey

100% Club

35 posts in this topic

Sign here if you have 200/200 on Alien Hominid HD (Legit, no depatchers for perfect fight here -.-)

Signed.

P.S. If you don't believe I got perfect fight legit look at my GT on xbox.com. The achievement has a date on it, proving that I did it without a depatch (You must be signed out of XBL to depatch)

This last week I've been pushing for getting all the achievements in time for Castle Crashers, and I just got the last two this morning! YAAAAAAY! :D:D:D

What's depatch?

Clearing your cache so you can use old glitches. Such as the "Perfect fight" glitch where you would come in at the very end and finish the boss without dying. I don't want no damn dirty cheaters in my thread -.-

signed love yeah where a small group that means something that poop is kinda hard.

I know for a fact I will never be apart of this club.

The achievements are just to hard/frustrating for me.

Then again I suck at AH

Then again I suck at AH

Don't be so negative you'll get it in time my friend I've had the xbox360 one since 07 and I'm just now getting them all, so just practice and you'll get it.

signed... and once the online is patched for castle crashers ill have 200/200 in that too... providing i can somehow win at all you can quaff...

Never bothered to re-collect the hats after my first 360 3RL'd on me. When I started the game up after getting my current one back, all the hats I had collected were gone. Besides, I'm kind of bored silly with AH now. This was before the patch, when two, or three were glitched. Never cared about achievements anyways, trophies on the other hand..................

Then again I suck at AH

ditto

I don't sign it, since I'm only missing Head Chomper, but Perfect Fight is pretty freaking easy. I didn't see what the big deal it. Head Chomper is a different story though. I can only get to 25 and I never really try to get the acheivment anyways. Wheres a good loaction to do it?

Edit: And the Hats achievment. I think I'm missing only two, but I don't know how to get them (Lord knows how many people looked online for that. Some of them are really frustrating!)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0