Droideka 3X

The Trading Post - Weapons Trade Topic

402 posts in this topic

i have EVERY weapon including the rubber handle/blood stained sword

my gamertag: FuRy UnL3AsH3D :D

Hey, I could be wrong but I'm almost positive that the DLC is untradeable. I did it with my friend, to give him the weapons, and after he logged off and came back they weren't there. For two bucks though, I highly recommend you buy the pack. The gold sword alone that's in it is worth it.

Oh, and if anyone wants to help me out for the Rubber Handled Sword my GT is my forum name..

I have every weapon in the game... Send me a message if you want any

Preferably spanish speaking people, because I live in mexico :lol:

I'll trade my Alien Ray Gun for any Rubber Handled Sword. I also have every weapon in the game except the Bat and the Two-Pronged Sword.

If anyone would send my a friend request to give me the bloodstained sword. It would be appreciated.

GT(Breezly)

I have every weapon (including DLC) except the 2-pronged sword, Bat, Alien Ray Gun, Glowing Red Rod...

GT: Sir Boximus

Completed Game: Orange Knight and Fire Demon

In Progress: Ninja :ninja:

i need Rubber handled Sword send me a message on my gamertag if you want to trade me

I have every weapon besides the blood stained sword and the two pronged sword, my GT is Corwin777. Message me and tell me that you're from the CC forums if you want to trade.

Hey I am totally new here and in need of the Rubber Sword of DEATH!!!!

Arsalan Rehman is my gt, and I have all other weapons, msg me first then I'll send the fr, cause MY FL IS MAXED

Edit: A friend I met off Gamefaqs gave me the Rubber Sword, and now I realized I need the Spoon, so anyone wanna trade?

ok. Thanks homelesskitty. My gamertag is stealthX21

I will be on this weekend and send me a freind request please.

Thank you very much.

I REALLY hate to ask this...

But my savegame got fubar when I switched to Insane mode, played as far as the thieves forest, then decided I should switch back to normal mode and beat the game with a few more characters to unlock the last 4 I hadn't unlocked yet.

I still have all my characters that I've unlocked and all their levels and points are intact, but I've lost all the animal orbs and weapons AAND over 32 THOUSAND gold I'd acquired from playing through so many times.

Any way to do a bulk weapon exchange, or does it require more work than just swapping around a lot?

I'm guessing I gotta replay the a good bit for the animal orbs as well.

It seems to have overwritten my save so I dun think I can get stuff back the normal methods.

I *really* am not in the mood to go through unlocking all the weapons again, though I wouldn't mind the animal orbs since I'm bound to play with a friend online at some point.

I had all teh weapons except the two that are on either side of the golden colored sword that was +6 atk, +1 magic, +1 def that's two spaces to the right of the lollipop.

I dunno what the other two are, but I've had nothing to do the last year but play this game and GTA4 and it turns out I've lost all the CoolThings I found.

GamerTag is NybbleMe, should anyone feel like assisting me.

Wish I could recover my save but it overwrote it before I even got to the weapon frog to discover what had happened.

Green Knight - 81 (beaten)

Red Knight - 50 (beaten)

Blue Knight - 50 (beaten)

Orange Knight - 53 (beaten)

Gray Knight - 75 (beaten)

Barbarian - 81 (beaten)

Thief - 80 (beaten)

Beekeeper - 14

Industrialist - 1

King - 6

Guy in beat up dark green armor - 1

Forest knight - 1

Guy with chains covering his face - 18

grey knight from Full Moon level - 1

Peasant - 61 (beaten)

Pointy headed gray knight from wedding and cyclops levels - 20

Civilian guy - 1

Gray Knight with open visor - 1

Fire demon - 1

Skeleton - 2

Ice Eskimo - 69 (beaten)

I beat all the arenas, and beat the game with all teh characters as noted. if you look at the unlock chart, you'll see which characters will unlock others when you beat the game. the four knights + all the arena chars all unlock one char, and most of those unlockable chars will unlock yet another one if you beat the game with them.

I forgot to mention, I also lost the boomerang and shovel (and horn for the characters that already had it).

Lost the bow and arrows too but that you get just about first thing in the game so I already got that back.

Does any one know if it is true that only people that developed the game had the rubber sword but one dropped and some one picked it up? I don't think so but that is what almost every one I ask says. :ninja:

Does any one know if it is true that only people that developed the game had the rubber sword but one dropped and some one picked it up? I don't think so but that is what almost every one I ask says. :ninja:

I think it had to do with the DLC leaking and people being able to have the chainsaw and necromancer. Behemoth put it up on live without saying anything, but someone saw it! And downloaded it. :roll:

No one actually knows this for sure, some think it's a hack, some think it's a hidden weapon, there are many different stories in this case. All that matters is that it's awesome :D

Yeah. I've heard alot of stories about the ruber sword. And I also heard not that many people have it.