Sign in to follow this  
Guest blu3flam3s

Is there anyone who bought the game that completely...

Guest blu3flam3s

Regrets it? I originally was just going to buy it for the Alien in Castle Crashers, but then I realized that's a huge waste of money for one character. Then I played the demo and liked it, but saw that it could get really repetitive and really boring fast.. So I figured I'd ask you guys. Watcha think?

I ALMOST regretted it after It whooped my balloon and wasn't very friendly for a casual player like my girlfriend. We sucked it up bad, didn't even get through stage 1-2.

However, eventually we did play through it and I had a blast. Also, yes, I did originally buy it just for the character in Castle Crashers and because I assumed it'd be a good game. Overall, it's a great game, just don't get discouraged by the difficulty.

Hell no. I like it more than Castle Crashers. Play it on easy and it's not hard. It's full of humour and the graphics are great and Alien Hominid is awesome.

BUY NAOW!

Hell no. I like it more than Castle Crashers. Play it on easy and it's not hard. It's full of humour and the graphics are great and Alien Hominid is awesome.

BUY NAOW!

This man speaks the truth.

It's a fun game that just takes some time to get used to :P

And it kind of annoys me that people are buying a great game JUST to get one character

And it kind of annoys me that people are buying a great game JUST to get one character

Agreed 100%

Agreed 100%

Well it is one way for The Behemoth to sell games I suppose.

Well it is one way for The Behemoth to sell games I suppose.

Its quite clever actually, its worth buying anyway so its not really a bad thing, there just bringing there older games to your attention again :3

Guest blu3flam3s

Well, I ended up caving and buying the game.

The difficulty is insane though!

I'll put it down to easy and try again, but I couldn't get past 1-3.

Good luck with beating the final boss without using a continue then, even i did it, its still hard poop.

(And yes did that on the hardest difficulty)

You'll learn patterns and learn how the game works as you progress. I'd highly recommend starting on Easy to learn the game.

you must use your chargeshot on bosses. it becomes much easier when you get used to that.

Guest Drucifer
you must use your chargeshot on bosses. it becomes much easier when you get used to that.

Definitely. I noticed when I watch others play or watch videos online people never use the charge shots. Charge shots own, especially on bosses. Charge while you are avoiding attacks then unleash when you have the chance, rinse and repeat.

Once you get the hang of the game not only will you improve you will enjoy the game even more.

I don't regret it at all. I originally got it for the CC character, but it was worth so much more. It's fun once you get used to it, you just need experience with 2D shooters, like me!

I think I'm gonna go play it.

I also 100% agree with that statement

Lmfao I didn't know there was a charge shot until Area 51. It helped A LOT though.

The game really isn't that tough once you get used to it, and it's the opposite of repetitive. It's a fast action, survival, and boss jam-packed game. I absolutely loved this game even though it was very short.

Guest Taurguar

No. I can't say that I regret it at all. I Re-Bought it for the 360 when I could get the character in Castle Crashers, seeing as though i already had it for the gamecube. the game isn't very repetitive, either. It's immensely fast paced and fun, and I still play it today. :ninja:

Nope, it was a GameCube game I had always wanted, but never got around to getting. When I heard it was coming to 360 I knew then, and there, I was getting it. A little later on they announced the leaderboard tournaments, and showed the shiny trophies on the site. I was determined to get one, ended up getting three.

Nope never regretted never will. It is the second funnest xbox live arcade game frist being castlecrashers :lol:

The only thing I wish it had were more levels for ten dollars 2 hours of gameplay isn't much... Thank god for minigames and being super replayable.

There is a charge shot? :?

lol, maybe that is why it is so hard.

I regretted it at first... but after playing it a bit, I got the hang of it and it was a really fun game. :)

I'm really glad that I gave it a try.

I regretted it at first... but after playing it a bit, I got the hang of it and it was a really fun game. :)

Yeah, you hold down the fire button until it is fully charged, then a super shot comes out and passes through any enemy in its way.

Except for bosses.

It just does more damage to them :P

Yeah, you hold down the fire button until it is fully charged, then a super shot comes out and passes through any enemy in its way.

Except for bosses.

It just does more damage to them :P

Yay for more damage. But anyways, I'm half and half right now... Don't play it too much but I had extra microsoft points so I went and bought it. Half and half as I said.