• Announcements

• emil

Forum Update!   09/27/2016

Hi Everyone!   We've just updated our forum so you might notice some changes here and there. For the most part it should work the same as it always has with the exception of some new features and design changes. If you see any issues, just click the orange 'Support' button floating at the bottom of the page and let us know.    Thanks!  
    • emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
B1ll1amH

Alien Hominid Runthrough

8 posts in this topic

Right now, in order to coincide with FenixStryk's runthrough of Insane Mode, I'm doing a playthrough of Alien Hominid HD. I'll update this thread whenever a new level is up.

Urban

Level 1-1:

Level 1-2:

Woah, is it me, or did that robot at the end of 1-1 say "Uh-oh" after losing his arms? I've never heard that before!! :lol:

You notice a lot more things playing the game through again. Thats what i love about games TB make. BTW nice runthrough!

Real human hair is in limited supply, so lace wigs are much more expensive; typically they several hundred dollars. full lace wigs look and feel very natural. However, it is important to know that the quality of your cosplay wig depends on the origin of the hair used. The cheapest comes from Asian countries, but their texture is different from the hair of European women. The best lace human hair wig is made from European hair but, unfortunately, they cost a small fortune.

Thanks, Mr. Bot.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0