• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE
Sign in to follow this  
drunken feedle

Report all mod/hacked characters and profiles

typical hacker response..

Im not trying to force people to do anything. im giving people the information they need to deal with this Crap.

If you enjoy it then don't reply other wise do something about it. It seams the only ones who are angry are the ones here who are hackers or know hackers and don't want them getting in trouble.

Typical hacker response? This is just ridiculous. I actually spent the time to report all of the people on the leaderboards with negative score. Did you not read my earlier post when I DEFENDED you and said that hacking was against the Terms of Service? I'm just sick and tired of multiple threads and posts of you trying to launch a fascist campaign against hackers. Everyone knows how to report people for hacking, you aren't giving anyone any information, you're just throwing the same little temper tantrum over and over again. Hacking sucks, it darn near ruins the game. Now deal with it.

i was responding to imacup calling me a 10 year old :P

sorry if you read it wrong

i didnt want to quote everything that cup quoted again

typical hacker response..

Im not trying to force people to do anything. im giving people the information they need to deal with this Crap.

If you enjoy it then don't reply other wise do something about it. It seams the only ones who are angry are the ones here who are hackers or know hackers and don't want them getting in trouble.

Typical hacker response? This is just ridiculous. I actually spent the time to report all of the people on the leaderboards with negative score. Did you not read my earlier post when I DEFENDED you and said that hacking was against the Terms of Service? I'm just sick and tired of multiple threads and posts of you trying to launch a fascist campaign against hackers. Everyone knows how to report people for hacking, you aren't giving anyone any information, you're just throwing the same little temper tantrum over and over again. Hacking sucks, it darn near ruins the game. Now deal with it.

i was responding to imacup calling me a 8 year old :P

sorry if you read it wrong

i didnt want to quote everything that cup quoted again

My bad, dude.

Just because somebody spends too much time playing castle crashers doesn't mean they are "hacking". Also, you have yet to prove your conjectures with any evidence...

I have tons of evidence

ill post the following gamertags

xi shun ix

I am tiny toes

look at their bio at xbox.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hPSdk_ojcc

look at all the videos posted about the mods

Stop defending your kind

Im sure theres hundreds of people here who have played with the hack/mods including myself.

>Offline Mods.

Just because somebody spends too much time playing castle crashers doesn't mean they are "hacking". Also, you have yet to prove your conjectures with any evidence...

I have tons of evidence

ill post the following gamertags

xi shun ix

I am tiny toes

look at their bio at xbox.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hPSdk_ojcc

look at all the videos posted about the mods

Stop defending your kind

Im sure theres hundreds of people here who have played with the hackers/moders including myself.

Send them a game invite and play them

>Offline Mods.

its funny one of the videos i posted is actually from

I am tiny toes

hes on the leaderboards along with his buddy shun

oh btw check xi shun ix

his gamertag admits hes responsible for all the -1 mods...

PROOF RIGHT THERE

idiot posted it for everyone to see cause he wants to brag about it

Just to clarify for anyone reading this far in:

Altering the game data using a hex editor is against the XBL Terms of Service and is subject to ban with no refund.

Also altering game code is actually an international copyright violation if the code is not covered by the General Public License. You can be fined, sued and jailed for this crime.

You do not have the RIGHT as was implied on a post in page one. Blizzard's World of Warcraft has been the largest example of this legality in action.

Just to clarify for anyone reading this far in:

Altering the game data using a hex editor is against the XBL Terms of Service and is subject to ban with no refund.

Also altering game code is actually an international copyright violation if the code is not covered by the General Public License. You can be fined, sued and jailed for this crime.

You do not have the RIGHT as was implied on a post in page one. Blizzard's World of Warcraft has been the largest example of this legality in action.

I hope this knocks some sense into people wanting to hack/mod it

thank you

heres something more about that

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blizzard_E ... troversies

i guess thats the same thing as the blood stained sword/king scepter

people hacked it and gave it out for free when its a dlc you should be paying for

same with tiny toes playing as the necro

dlc isnt even out.. thats theft

There could be another reason. I think everyone here should read I am Tiny Toes' bio on XBOX Live. It certainly raises some interesting questions...

yeah because he got banned like he deserved

send all the friend requests you want to me

I got nothing to hide

I reported him and so did half of the castle crasher community

If you think im tiny toes your a little messed up

why would i try and ban myself if i was him?

I reported him

hes the one with necromancer on the leaderboards and the idiot who posted all the youtube movies about this crap

really tell us more mr knowitall

its proof

its funny one of the videos i posted is actually from

I am tiny toes

hes on the leaderboards along with his buddy shun

are they your friends too?

oh btw check xi shun ix

his gamertag admits hes responsible for all the -1 mods...

PROOF RIGHT THERE

idiot posted it for everyone to see cause he wants to brag about it

Just becuase dome disagrees with you does not make them friends with some one hes deffending

I just found a new enemy today

yeah because he got banned like he deserved

send all the friend requests you want to me

I got nothing to hide

I reported him and so did half of the castle crasher community

If you think im tiny toes your a little messed up

why would i try and ban myself if i was him?

I reported him

hes the one with necromancer on the leaderboards and the idiot who posted all the youtube movies about this crap

Some of them played offline but hacked while connected to xbox live , so it put them on the leaderboards

No thanks. Once you buy a game it is your right to do whatever you want to do with it. Even if you don't play the game you bought it so you can do what you want to do with it. I am not a hacker but Im friends with one

Actually, that is not true. Hacking is tampering with the original copy and files within the game, which can get you banned from X-Box live. Furthermore, It doesn't take much to be able to open up said files and tamper with them, so it doesn't really qualify as "hacking" in the first place.

-Chuck

No thanks. Once you buy a game it is your right to do whatever you want to do with it. Even if you don't play the game you bought it so you can do what you want to do with it. I am not a hacker but Im friends with one

Actually, that is not true. Hacking is tampering with the original copy and files within the game, which can get you banned from X-Box live. Furthermore, It doesn't take much to be able to open up said files and tamper with them, so it doesn't really qualify as "hacking" in the first place.

-Chuck

Shhhhh. Im just saying this to shut him up finally

Guest death quade

i argee with feedle i would be pretty high my self on leaderborads if it was not for hackers so feedle is doing right for reporting i read about fileing compants and hacking is one bad

Guest Xyconaut

:evil:

if you start a run and jump right before the first step on that flight of descending steps in the first stage you'll do a ninja flip.

I invented that.

There not gonna get banned and they know it the only way is if you become very friendly with a microsoft employee otherwise there gonna be there forever and possibly grow until they take up the top 300 or something ridiculous like that and then what. You can't wipe the whole leaderboards because then they'll just come back and recharge people. The only thing you can do is ban them and Behemoth doesn't even seem to recognize the problem therefore it is not going away.

Enough fighting...

I posted this originally to give people information of whats going on there

People are being scammed ms points for a mod/hack and you can loose your account

If you mod do it offline and don't ruin the fun for everyone else