• Announcements

• emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shesjustaglitch

Movies you just saw, rate them!~

218 posts in this topic

To kill time until the 27th, go see a movie!

Then come back and rate it here!

Dark Knight 5/5 (needs no explanation)

Pinapple Express 4/5, pretty hilarious, somewhat dull at first, doesn't need so many references to pot, but is a good movie.

What movies has everyone else been seeing lately?

Step Brothers- 3.5/5 Not all that funny in my opinion, too much stupid comedy and not enought witty comedy.

The Mummy 3- 4/5 Came in with high expectations, not completely met, but not too bad of a movie.

I will just rate everything I have seen this year :P

Indiana Jones = 7/10

Iron Man = 7.5/10

The Incredible Hulk = 6.5/10

The Dark Knight = 8.8/10

Edit: Minor rating changes...I will probably continue to change them as I think of different things in each movie.

I saw Tron recently...

I give it a 3.5/5

Interesting back lite characters and scenery.

If you want something more recent

I saw Made of Honor

Can't rate it b/c I got bored with it and quit watching.

Indiana Jones = 7/10

Iron Man = 7.5/10

The Incredible Hulk = 6/10

The Dark Knight = 9/10

Iron man and hulk were fantastic.

way better than a 7!

and the dark knight imo gets a 10, hands down one of the best movies ive seen.

Indiana Jones = 7/10

Iron Man = 7.5/10

The Incredible Hulk = 6/10

The Dark Knight = 9/10

Iron man and hulk were fantastic.

way better than a 7!

and the dark knight imo gets a 10, hands down one of the best movies ive seen.

I have been adjusting my scores based on the other movies which is why Iron Man was lowered from an 8 to a 7.5 after I saw The Dark Knight. My Hulk rating had to be a bit lower since I just hate the character but overall I just thought it was a decent action movie with not much else going on.

Edit: Iron Man is my favorite character ever...just had to throw that in :P

When I saw The Dark Knight I thought it was right up at the top of my favorite movies list with V for Vendetta but after thinking about it for a while I found a few flaws that knocked it down a bit.

The Dark Knight - 9.6/10 (Awesome)

Kung Fu Panda - 7.5/10 (This movie isn't bad!)

You Don't Mess With The Zohan - 7.5/10 (Was funny in some parts,it was also more special for me as an Israeli but overall this movie isn't great,it's good.)

Dark Knight in IMAX- The most intense thing I've ever seen..(9.5/10)

Tropic Thunder- very disappointing...... (4/10)

The Dark Knight (10/10) - An excellent movie, and the best movie of the year.

Iron Man (8.5/10) - I loved the movie, Iron Man became my favourite superhero after watching this movie.

The Incredible Hulk (8/10) - It was a good movie, I don't like the character, but it was still a very good movie.

Love Guru (6.5/10) It was a okay movie, had funny moments but could have been better. I haven't like Mike Myers laters movies that much (Love Guru and Shrek the Third).

I've seen more movies but don't really feel like rating them.

Well, I'll rate the movies I own, since the theater sucks at giving me GOOD SEATS. The recent movies I saw were Dark Knight (awesome!!!!) and Step Brothers (was funny, not killing me funny, but funny), both were with terrible seating that was third row from the screen, and it's a big-balloon screen designed to fit at least 150-200 people inside the place.

Across the Universe: 9/10

This is what we should be expecting from Musical style movies based off of music! It is almost flawless to how well done it is, with beautiful choreography and imagery. Plus I like my Beatles music.

Sweeney Todd: 8/10

Bloody to the bitter end, Johnny Depp can sing! This is definitely a must-see for anyone who isn't going to let the word "Musical" put them down.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail: 11/10

Ya, it's that good. It's old, but my god if you want to laugh, this movie will have you on your knees with very witty and sometimes even ridiculous humor, British style. NO comedy lover's movie collection is complete until somethin Monty Python is in there, and Mel Brooks, which brings up:

Spaceballs: 10/10

Best space movie parody EVER. Mel Brooks knows how to deliver comedy to an audience unlike anyone else from North America. Another old classic.

I really don't watch movies as much as I play games, but this list is definitely a must-have for people who like good movies, movies with class.

Well, I'll rate the movies I own, since the theater sucks at giving me GOOD SEATS. The recent movies I saw were Dark Knight (awesome!!!!) and Step Brothers (was funny, not killing me funny, but funny), both were with terrible seating that was third row from the screen, and it's a big-balloon screen designed to fit at least 150-200 people inside the place.

Across the Universe: 9/10

This is what we should be expecting from Musical style movies based off of music! It is almost flawless to how well done it is, with beautiful choreography and imagery. Plus I like my Beatles music.

Sweeney Todd: 8/10

Bloody to the bitter end, Johnny Depp can sing! This is definitely a must-see for anyone who isn't going to let the word "Musical" put them down.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail: 11/10

Ya, it's that good. It's old, but my god if you want to laugh, this movie will have you on your knees with very witty and sometimes even ridiculous humor, British style. NO comedy lover's movie collection is complete until somethin Monty Python is in there, and Mel Brooks, which brings up:

Spaceballs: 10/10

Best space movie parody EVER. Mel Brooks knows how to deliver comedy to an audience unlike anyone else from North America. Another old classic.

I really don't watch movies as much as I play games, but this list is definitely a must-have for people who like good movies, movies with class.

I was really excited for Sweeney Todd, and was really let down.

The movie was dull at times and non of the musical pieces or songs really stuck out in anyway, just didn't stand out from the rest of the film.

I also think the ending left to much up for the audience to speculate.

Pinapple Express 4/5, pretty hilarious, somewhat dull at first, doesn't need so many references to pot, but is a good movie.

lol i saw the dark night yesterday. it was so funny when he dressed as the nurse and skipped out of a blowing up building lol 10/5

the mummy: 5/10 really sucked if ya ask me, too much special effects made it look lame and old and the actors sucked long and hard stuff.

the mummy: 5/10 really sucked if ya ask me, too much special effects made it look lame and old and the actors sucked long and hard stuff.

I was thinking about seeing that, but I'll wait till DVD

lol i saw the dark night yesterday. it was so funny when he dressed as the nurse and skipped out of a blowing up building lol 10/5

lol that's my favorite part. :lol: I haven't been watching many movies lately, but Harold and Kumar 2 was pretty funny. Racist, though. I'd give it like 7.5/10 .

personally my favorite part was the pencil magic trick. :lol:

That guy did NOT see it coming :P

personally my favorite part was the pencil magic trick. :lol:

That guy did NOT see it coming :P

Heh,yeah that was awesome. :D

The Pencil trick owns.

After all this talk about a pencil trick and who much it owns, I believe I might consider watching this movie. Not that I thought it sucked, I just hardly ever watch movies.

Original Indiana Jones Trilogy 11/15

1st - 5/5

2nd - 1/5

3rd - 5/5

The second one just tanked, no offense.

The Pencil trick owns.

After all this talk about a pencil trick and who much it owns, I believe I might consider watching this movie. Not that I thought it sucked, I just hardly ever watch movies.

Its a super hero movie, an amazing one at that, how could you of not watched it?

The Pencil trick owns.

Its a super hero movie, an amazing one at that, how could you of not watched it?

I don't really watch tv/movies that often. Also, I feel that going to the movies is really expensive. If I do go, I go to the movie theater that has the movies after they've been out for a few weeks, and the shows cost .50 to 1$.

Everyone here needs to stop frontin' an admit that they went to go see Sisterhood of the traveling pants 2. 20 stars.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0