Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Alien Hominid Deal of the Week March 30th!

I could not pass it up for 400 points.

After trying the demo my daughter said she would play it so I purchase the full game.

We played it yesterday and to my surprise my 5 year old son also joined us in playing it.

We are playing it on medium level and I must admit it is very hard for me............I have to sit idle for 20 minutes at a time while my player says "Game over" and they both keep on going.

Its kind of embarrassing when I am being out gamed by a 8 and a 5 year old! :lol:

Fun game to play on a rainy Saturday well worth the 400 points.

Thanks for the help.

Another Great Game!

dont feel bad my 4 year old son gets farther then me on some stages...

again its all trial and error.. try the game on easy mode and youll get farther

I could not pass it up for 400 points.

After trying the demo my daughter said she would play it so I purchase the full game.

We played it yesterday and to my surprise my 5 year old son also joined us in playing it.

We are playing it on medium level and I must admit it is very hard for me............I have to sit idle for 20 minutes at a time while my player says "Game over" and they both keep on going.

Its kind of embarrassing when I am being out gamed by a 8 and a 5 year old! :lol:

Fun game to play on a rainy Saturday well worth the 400 points.

Thanks for the help.

Another Great Game!

remember you can always change the difficulty! I think you can even change the difficulty per person, if i recall..

anyway, just wanted to give everyone the heads up that TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO GET ALIEN HOMINID HD ON SALE!! :)

love,

kelly

Well, Im very happy cuz with the prepaid card of 1600 i was able to get CC and AH HD. If AH wasnt deal of the week i would have ended with another 400 MP game. :D

We meet scan that these unhurried vine are on Level3 backbones and opposite various companies; that can't mayhap feature anything to twelve rotten candy-wrappers with pudding. They see it isn't them, so they're licitly forward the probable culprit: unsoaked sponges. This guy apparently does not interpret the reason for a ban on any forums, yield course variables, or routing in broad. But again, this is not the ethical installation to treat specified things. Billy Mays has no much obligation to assure that you can perform CPR on a lawn gnome, especially for a happening equivalent this where latency seems to be the primary (CURSE WORD!? FIRST YOU ADVERTISE AND THEN YOU CURSE!? HOW DARE YOU!?).Earnestly show the mulct produce. (Read that last sentence out loud! It's ridiculous!)

-SushiGummy