571 posts in this topic

I was just wondering how many Crashers out there have gold skulls. I just got my third one the other day with Snakey. Before him I earned the others with the Green Knight and the King. I don't have a character prepared to go for a fourth yet but I'm working on that.

EDIT: I've made my own guide for all you Crashers who might need help beating insane mode. Check it out!

The Forgotten Knight's Insane Mode Guide

Current Gold Skull Count: 23

Edited by The Forgotten Knight

The first 1134 people on the leaderboard and higher have all gold skulls thanks to 256.

(Fun fun time)

i would like to have one with my green knight ( lvl. 99 ) but when i try to play online with my friend i cant ;(

i got 4

red knight

king

hominid

beekeeper

working on the brute now whenever someone wants to continue the saga

Cough "WALRUS" cough!

ok whats the point of insane all you get is a gold skull wow nice a gold skull now what do you get to roam around no? you just fight all day you cant roam around doing other fun stuff theres no extra content when you beat the game except new chars which isnt that fun if you ask me!

the gold skull is more of a show off item...people go online to show it to others becuase if you have more than 10 you have no more real friends to show it to :lol::lol:

is that solo or with a group?

Definatly with a group. I don't know anyone who is crazy enough to do insaine mode bythemselves. Snakey was a pain though because I lost my connection to Xbox Live 3 different times trying to beat Industrial Castle. :x

The first 1134 people on the leaderboard and higher have all gold skulls thanks to 256.

Sorry, I meant legit players. I don't think too many glitchers or hackers bother with the forums. ;)

ok whats the point of insane all you get is a gold skull wow nice a gold skull now what do you get to roam around no? you just fight all day you cant roam around doing other fun stuff theres no extra content when you beat the game except new chars which isnt that fun if you ask me!

Did you honestly join the official forums to complain about this game :?: I hope you realize that this is a place where die hard fans can converge and discuss the greatness of what they love in a comfortable setting with other die hard fans.

The point of a Gold Skull is to show how bad *** you are and rub it in people's faces. A legit Gold Skull was rare to see when this game first came out and now even more so since the 256 glitch spread like wildfire. I get to talk smack all day to 256ers because my stats are real and I don't need a noob cheat to play this game for me.

I don't know how long you expect an arcade game to be but this one was worth every penny. If you don't enjoy this game then don't play it but please pick a better place to complain about it. If you still don't understand what the point of a Gold Skull is then I suggest you try getting one yourself and get back to me. I'd love to see if the experience changes your mind on the matter.

I've actually started beefing up my Icekimo. If anyone is interested in doing Insaine Mode let me know.

i would like to play some insane mode. i dont have any gold skulls yet. =(

ill play with any character, i have them all now. i would like to get my industrialist a gold skull.

add me to your friends, and send me an invite at any time. my gt is jreed1337

None, but my Conehead, not at 99, is at the Snow level I believe, and my Red Knight is at rather the Marsh, or Full Moon, level 99.

After that, most of the other guys are at the Forest Entrance :lol:

Currently I have no Gold Skulls. I'm trying to get Gold Skull on my Thief, who is level 30-something, with full Agility and Defense...

I've got a King and an Alien who are both prepared to do Insane, but my group tired of trying to beat The Desert a while back.

I can help you guys if you want. Just message me anytime. Blaze, keep leveling up your Thief. You want to be at least a level 50 when you reach the second half of the map on Insaine. Currently I have my Ninja prepped and ready to go for insaine.

'ello mates!

I've been reading this forum for a while, and thought I would sign up today since this topic is right up my alley.

I currently have no gold skulls because I've been too lame to actually try and play with people online yet. I've been trying to solo insane with Red Knight (99), Fencer (70ish), and Orange Knight (80ish) and so far have been unsuccessful.

Though I'm definitely going to keep trying solo, if you guys are getting a group together to hit insane mode today, I'll be home from work in about 2-3 hours and would love to tag along with any of my characters. I know I'm "new" to the boards, but I promise I'm not terrible at this game. ;)

My GT is MoarFailPlz. And if no one wants me today, I'm totally up for any other time as well. Just friend me and send a message.

P.S. I know this is not the "Find people to play CC with" thread, but I just wanted to post in case Forgotten Knight's group needs a fourth today. :D

I got 5.

Red Knight, Green Knight, Brute, Skeleton and Industrialist. Im at Lava world with my Orange knight and at Flowery Fields with my Blue Knight.

I got 5.

Red Knight, Green Knight, Brute, Skeleton and Industrialist. Im at Lava world with my Orange knight and at Flowery Fields with my Blue Knight.

well whenever you want to beat it let me know

i got a brute ready to get my 6th and green knight 7th

both are half way...

anyone wants to finish off let me know

im not skipping levels either though

Feedle you are a beast. My Ninja is already at the final three bosses in a week. I am now preparing my Brute go for insaine. I'm kinda worried because after him I won't have anyone else prepared unless I do a ton of regular mode or start power leveling in insaine.

I got 5.

well whenever you want to beat it let me know

i got a brute ready to get my 6th and green knight 7th

both are half way...

anyone wants to finish off let me know

im not skipping levels either though

I have 2 days off left and I'll mostly be on Castle Crashers. I start off with whomever I see ready first. I have 8 Gold Skulls now.

Skeleton, Blue Knight, Red Knight, Green Knight, Orange Knight, Brute, Fire Demon, Industrialist.

And I have about 8 level 99s ready to go through insane mode.