• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 

571 posts in this topic

18 with stove face.  And to answer frog, Wizard castle interior with stove face and like 8 others no potions.

Edited by Hazard

Right now im working on getting my first gold skull with the Industrialist, it is really hard because i'm doing it solo and i cant find out how to juggle enemies.

Decided to play this game some the past couple weeks, have more gold skulls now.  

19 - Snakey 

20 - Iceskimo

21 - King

22 - Royal Guard

23 - Saracen

Ready to do Alien, Bear, Civilian, and Ninja ;  the other 4 are in the mid 60s.

Edited by Hazard

Bump + more gold skulls.  It's starting to get too easy at this point.

24 - Civillian

25 - Pink Knight

26 - Ninja

Edit;

27 - Open-Face Gray Knight

28 - Bear

29 - Alien Hominid

2 Left - Brute (Level 76 - Almost Done) and Hatty (Level 33 - Not Started)

I'm ready to go for solid gold soon.

Edit 2; 

30 - Brute

31 - Hatty Hattington

I'm finally done.  Solid gold.  I'll post a thread soon.

Edited by Hazard

I have 6 gold skulls (technically 5, but I re-gold skulled a character). I have gold skulled Peasant (twice), Industrialist, Iceskimo, Brute and Fire Demon. The only parts I completed with another player was Necromancer (except for Brute and Fire Demon, whom I did 100% solo)

Hey DANKEST DANKLORD, which platform are you playing on? And why do you did the peasant twice?

Yesterday I reset my Beekeeper, and I have it back to 99+GS already.  Once you get all of the juggling and tactics down, you can easily get a character from Level 1 to Level 99 Gold Skull in less than 5 hours [100% Solo].

Dankest, if you are on Xbox I can help you out with Insane mode.  A1rPun is on PS3, so he could probably help you on that.

Edited by Hazard

I did Peasant twice because I had a data wipe for some odd reason and it reset ALL of my stats (including my five gold skulls). Since he was my favorite at the time I decided to gold skull him twice.

I use XBox, but I'm not interested in having help, as I already have willing friends. Thanks for the offer.

Hazard helped me beat the second half of the map on insane (not the Wizard Interior), so I just need to beat that level, and I'll have my first gold skull with my green knight. I am thinking of getting either an arrow knight (my Royal Guard, who is the highest arrow knight I have), or my Industrialist next.

Technically, we did do wiz interior. The level ends once you go through the bottom door to the Final Boss.  I was thinking let's just get the gold skull now, and go do the Painter, Cyclops 2, and Necromancer fights when you have more time.. Since you didn't get the gold skull, you should check your map to see if you missed a level in the first half, because you should have it.

Definitely save the Industrialist and Fencer, they are very easy to do on insane and are really only an artificial counter increase, and not an actual challenge like the Arrow Knights.  You should do the Royal Guard next, but definitely start thinking about the 5 Clones before they are all you have left.

I would recommend doing the worse characters first.

Royal Guard is a very powerful fighter though, so you shouldn't have much trouble with him. 

Update: I found out I have a higher level thief with full agility, I believe it's lv 35, whereas my Royal Guard was around lv 28. I hope to get those two done, then my industrialist, then after a few more, my Fencer.

Update: I found out I have a higher level thief with full agility, I believe it's lv 35, whereas my Royal Guard was around lv 28. I hope to get those two done, then my industrialist, then after a few more, my Fencer.

I love the Thief, and I consider it to have the 'original' arrow magic because it is entirely based around arrows even as an enemy.  If you want, I can do a full insane run with you on Wednesday. I would say wait for 10 and 20 to do your Industrialist and Fencer or sandwich them between horrible characters   ex -  Alien, Industrialist, Hatty ... King, Fencer, Arrow Clone.  Something like that would give you a very easy, relaxing time in between two horrible characters.

I love the Thief, and I consider it to have the 'original' arrow magic because it is entirely based around arrows even as an enemy.  If you want, I can do a full insane run with you on Wednesday. I would say wait for 10 and 20 to do your Industrialist and Fencer or sandwich them between horrible characters   ex -  Alien, Industrialist, Hatty ... King, Fencer, Arrow Clone.  Something like that would give you a very easy, relaxing time in between two horrible characters.

I really like the Thief, I fully upgraded the agility stat first, just since he uses arrows as an enemy, so I thought it would be like a 'Super Thief'

Edit: I just beat the game as Orange Knight, going to do Fire Demon next (I'm talking about Normal Mode right now)

Edit 2: Beat game with Fire Demon, Barbarian next

Edit 3: 1st gold skull!!!! :D :D :D :D

Edited by Cat Guard

I have 15 gold skulls with a diverse assortment of characters, but my favorites are definitely Fencer, Peasant, Royal Guard, Iceskimo, and Ninja.

I would argue that alien isn't bad, he's just complete trash on certain levels like desert, and marsh, and necromancer, and lava world, and I'm just kidding about alien not being bad teehee.

Edited by Aichomancer

Well, now my Royal Guard is all the way to 45 or so, and I got the first half of the map on insane done, thanks to Hazard :-) But I just found out my Xbox Live Gold ran out today, so... :|