MipedimanX    0

I have none... phail. But after reading this, I'm going to beat Insane with my Blue Knight. I beat the Cyclops with a 3 player team (including me), so I guess I'll stop playing Peasant for a while and beat Insane with the first character I ever played as.

AcidGlow    0

what are you going to do when you have all gold skulls?

boost your #1 exp character?

continue helping the ones who helped me. :)

I have every character with a gold skull and I got them all legit there all lvl 99 with full exp bars and I have 150,000 gold to prove it.

and I just found out you just used a gamesave. :roll: so you never really earned them like the 256ers out there.

Denivire    6
What does a gamesave do?

Just picture the 256 bug where you get other people's characters somehow saved onto your account.

Well, that's what a gamesave is, and AcidGlow is saying the other guy did that to get most if not all the characters to be maxed out gold skulls.

MipedimanX    0

Well, I tried Insane with my Blue Knigth at Cyclop's Cave.

I was owned by two Coneheads. My level 57 Blue Knight.

Well, back to beating the game with the Peasant.

What does a gamesave do?

Just picture the 256 bug where you get other people's characters somehow saved onto your account.

Well, that's what a gamesave is, and AcidGlow is saying the other guy did that to get most if not all the characters to be maxed out gold skulls.

So he copied all of his stats from one person or multiple people?

Not even one :(. I want a few, but my personal goal right now is collecting all the weapons and characters.

well if you find the right people (ahem cc insane list) and some eople posting here

youll be able to get not just one but many!

without cheating you are willing to devote hours into doing it

Go fencer! :shock:

im thinking thats best bet next.. just beat desert level and alien ship solo with him.. but the rest i havnt bothered chipping at

you got all yours gold yet?