571 posts in this topic

no one wants to play insane mode no more :<

I might be able to get denivire one tonight if hes around

I haven't gotten a single gold skull, yet, but I plan on getting them all. So, if you need an online buddy, the GT is NameBasics. Give me a while, though, as I need to get a Gold Membership again.

You don't really need ppl for Insane Mode all the time to cover levels. When nobody was online on my list, I'd run through as much as I can then all I needed were the hard levels so cut alot of time off on Live.

You don't really need ppl for Insane Mode all the time to cover levels. When nobody was online on my list, I'd run through as much as I can then all I needed were the hard levels so cut alot of time off on Live.

well thats the thing.. theres levels i can beat on my own...

industrial castle, desert, etc..

but when it gets to skeleton marsh, full moon then i run into trouble

especially if im playing with a bomb or arrow magic player

Thats when you work on another character. by the time I was organizing ppl, I had alot of my characters all the way up to industrial zone.

Thats when you work on another character. by the time I was organizing ppl, I had alot of my characters all the way up to industrial zone.

I think i have all of mine to the theives forest

I truely dread having to play with the arrow clones...

Got a Gold Skull with the Green Knight, the Orange Knight, the Fire Demon, the Red Knight, and Snakey. About to get it with the Industrialist (too easy).

Thanks to Acid and Feedle here, got my first one with my Periwinkle at level 77! woo!

Thanks to Acid and Feedle here, got my first one with my Periwinkle at level 77! woo!

anytime your up for more guys hit me up

add my pelters revenge tag

i check it daily and if people want to play send me a message

my partner babbity is mia so i can help people 2p,3p or 4p

I almost got jason a gold skull but the necro got the best of me

anytime your up for more guys hit me up

add my pelters revenge tag

i check it daily and if people want to play send me a message

my partner babbity is mia so i can help people 2p,3p or 4p

I almost got jason a gold skull but the necro got the best of me

I'm up for some gold skullin'. I really wanna get one with my OVGK ;).

Well, I'm getting back into CC again and after seeing that I have 7,000 gold I need to start collecting Gold Skulls again. 7,000 is just way too much money and it's the most I've ever had before. I have my Blue Knight, Grey Knight, and Brute are ready to rock and roll. Let the Insanity begin :!:

Well, I'm getting back into CC again and after seeing that I have 7,000 gold I need to start collecting Gold Skulls again. 7,000 is just way too much money and it's the most I've ever had before. I have my Blue Knight, Grey Knight, and Brute are ready to rock and roll. Let the Insanity begin :!:
Once you get past 5,000, start wasting all your money on Bombs. Use them whenever you get the chance, especially as a Panic button.

I got my Red Knight to 1337157 XP then reset him, so it shows me as Fire Demon on the leaderboards (and so that I could use Red Knight without passing that number). So, with the reset, I only have Fire Demon, Snakey, 3 out of 4 knights and maybe one other with a Gold Skull. Several other characters are sitting at the Necromancer, however.

:shock: I have close to 35,000 gold...

...still no gold skulls though :oops:

I played completely solo and I got one gold skull with Red Knight, Green Knight is stuck with Necromancer and Barbarian failed Wedding Crash twice (Groom... :twisted: ), which discouraged me for a while. I don't really play much

10,000 Gold, level 78 thief, I'm stuck on Conehead Groom. I could beat him solo, but I haven't had time, been trying to beat it on normal with everyone first. I'm up for Gold Skulling, but I haven't mastered infinite juggles. Only the uppercut, twirl, side swipe, bash down, repeat, and other improvised moves. :)

Wish I had leveled up someone else though... Arrow magic isn't all that useful.

I found the conehead pretty easy, but I'm using the Blue Knight so I've got quite the advantage.

My Blue Knight is almost halfway done. I just need to beat Industrial Castle and it should be smooth sailing from there. My Grey Knight is catching up to him, he's somewhere around the Cyclopes levels.

I have 1 with my king and am working on one with a lot of characters (24/26 have beaten normal). My red, green, and bear are pretty far.

I almost have a gold skull with my Blue Knight. I've fought the Necromancer 7 times today and the final boss another 4 only to find out I missed a level.

EDIT: I finally have it now, ugh, it was a pain. My Blue Knight is a level 61. I'm at 6 Gold Skulls now.