• Announcements

• emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Powered by Chicken

LAST EVER ALIEN HOMINID GAMES AND FIGURES

60 posts in this topic

We just dropped of the last of the Alien Hominid games for Gamecube and PS2. Also, the very last of the Alien Hominid Figurine sets! :shock:http://www.thebehemoth.com/store/

let me repeat that, these are the last of them that we have. we will not be making any more! So if you want these items, go get em' now, or pay $3,234,343.82 on ebay next year!

don't say i didn't warn ya....

:arrow::arrow:

kelly

I should probably buy some.

I need to save money though :cry:

wow. strike that! you folks are SPEEDY!! we ARE now COMPLETELY OUT of the Alien Hominid games for PS2 and Gamecube! still a few sets of figures left.. but once they're gone... they're gone!

:arrow:

k

Hurray actully about a month ago I got alien hominid for Game Cube

And I will by firguren's if there is any more :(

Now I'm very glad I bought that special game+figurines pack for $10 at Comic Con last year.

That deal was better than the Orange Box.

Actually, I just got the Orange Box for $10 too...

... They're both pretty awesome deals. :geek:

The...last? I want to click that check out button soooo badly... :cry:

Edit: Nevermind...I clicked it... :)

-Olvidado

Wow, last ever? I already own Alien Hominid on XBox Live and am not a collector of figurines.

It is still amazing that you went this long making your own figurines. I guess it is a relief to not have to worry about making these anymore. Still, congrats on doing this for so long.

Wow, last ever? I already own Alien Hominid on XBox Live and am not a collector of figurines.

It is still amazing that you went this long making your own figurines. I guess it is a relief to not have to worry about making these anymore. Still, congrats on doing this for so long.

well we are still making figurines... just not Alien Hominid ones! :)

well we are still making figurines... just not Alien Hominid ones! :)

I knew that, or at least I assumed I knew that. :) You guys are pretty awesome and hard working for such a small company! Keep up the good work!

Wow you guys made them for a long time, good job ( I'm guessing maybe you saved a few for the countdown to a million contest perhaps?) ;)

No way! I missed out!? Oh shoot! If only I hadn't been so busy.

Sure, you didn't want to just post in all forums? Jk, maybe.

I would have gotten them, but I'm broke.

No way! I missed out!? Oh shoot! If only I hadn't been so busy.

Sure, you didn't want to just post in all forums? Jk, maybe.

I would have gotten them, but I'm broke.

Nah, believe me, if I had found this earlier, I would have bought one asap... Kinda sucks.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0