• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE
Sign in to follow this  
stonetooth00

Who is / who are your favorite Castle Crashers Boss?

Well, personally, I would of liked to see a badass pirate ninja captain boss, but, sense there wasn't one, I'll have to just say my top five.

1) Barbarian Boss

2) Frost King

3) Industrialist king

4) Cyclops

5) Volley Ball game (Technically not a boss, but I consider it so)

Who are YOUR favorite bosses?

Peace out, dwagees. ;)

Guest SonGopaul

My top 5, in any order:

1) Necromancer. Anyone with a theme that awesome is teh roxors.

2) Conehead Groom (Wedding Crash). First time I fought him I thought "How the hell am I gonna dodge them bombs?"

3) Abandoned Mill monster (techincally not boss). Chases are great IMO. Maybe it's just the adrenaline rush you get.

4) Catfish. That dude is tough first time round, and I was in a team of THREE at the time!

5) Corn Boss. Cooking popcorn is fun!

Only boss I like is the Wizard. He looks epic with his pointy head. Necromancer isn't cool imo he's good concept but he's just the normal knights recolored with horns, he's like the brute stove face and any of the nights combined.

Only boss I like is the Wizard. He looks epic with his pointy head. Necromancer isn't cool imo he's good concept but he's just the normal knights recolored with horns, he's like the brute stove face and any of the nights combined.

Your REALY negitive

Your REALY negitive

Oh. I hadn't realized. Ever.

Your REALY negitive

Oh. I hadn't realized. Ever.

Well the necromancer DOES stink in all ways, excepts for music.

Guest r4gingclu3

i love/hate the corn boss... could the abandoned mill be considered a boss fight?

and yes, the beach ball does deserve its own mini game

Mine is the giant troll at the parade chariot thing. I wish there was a gigantic whale during the pirate ninja level except for the whale was really skinny. :D

The cyclops is also my fave :)

Guest EpiclySensational

My favorite boss is Abandon MIll Chase with the huge troll...it's the most fun and the volley ball game...heh...

Corn boss was the most annoying...stupid crap...it was easy just annoying...

1-5, like Roflcopter.

1) Wizard(Easiest final boss ever!)

2) Frost King(Funny dieing sequence =D.)

3) Cyclops(See Frost King)

4) Barbarian Boss(Just plain awesome.)

5) Rich Industrialist(You can knock him off his castle after the fight with the machine boss.)

Guest A ninja penguin

The corn boss... Oh and the Necromancer was fun :D

Oh and if I had to pick five which most people are doing I would go with this:

5) The Barbarian Boss

4) The Cat Fish (don't know why)

3) The Corn Boss

2) The Wizard <---- tied

1) The Necromancer<---tied

5.FrostKing

4.IceKing

3.Frost King

2.FFFFRRRROOOOOSSSSTTTTTKKKKIIINNNNNNGGGG

1.Do I have to say it after that?

My favorite boss? Probably the Corn Boss. But that's because I work for an agricultural company for a living - I like the idea of tearing into a giant, anthromorphic ear of corn.

1. Necromancer.

2. Beefy Thief in Thieve's Forest (because he's tough to kill).

3. The Groom (because of Organ skills).

4. Painter Boss (because Picasso taught him art).

5. Dragon + Sock Puppet Boss (for easiness).