Sign in to follow this  
stonetooth00

Who is / who are your favorite Castle Crashers Boss?

Mangle    399

My top 5:

1. Evil Wizard

2. Frost King

3. Volleyball (does deserve to be it's own minigame)

4. Giant pooping bat

5. Cyclops (after the wedding church one)

My bottom 3:

1. Necromancer

2. Dragon Puppet thing

3. Corn Boss

Darkbulborb    0

Whoo boy, I like a lot of bosses in the game, but my top 5 would be:

1. Groom, piano cannon playing, such epicness, the music is very fitting and that instrument is so cool

2. Necromancer fight

3. The painter, just a random guy out of nowhere, but he's awesome!

4. Industrial castle boss, I love machinery

5. The cyclops, grooms father, whatever you want to call him.

DeagleDued    0

Hogod, mine has to be the Troll Mother. Running through a forest to ultimately defeat a giant black fur-ball covered in poop is comedy gold. It eventually comes back and you find yourself escaping from a much larger variant on pooping deer, it's easily one of the funniest moments in game.

Henryo    17

Top 5 For Me:

1. Troll Boss (In Thieves' Forrest)

2. Industrial Castle Boss

3. The Wizard

4. The Painter

5. Barbarian Boss

Hmm... I'll do top three.

1. Necro (everything about fighting that vicious 'mancer was perfect)

2. The Panda boss fight because the pandas are silly and because of the epic rain dance beforehand

3. Black Knight fight. Was fun and dodging the cannonballs was very amusing with multiple friends on XBL. (People shouting "YA JUST HAVE TO SAVE ME" in an Eric Cartman voice while lying in a pool of red x's was priceless)

Ranking my favorite bosses is hard... soooo I'll just list three of my favorites.

Necromancer because he has an awesome design, an awesome battle theme, and the fight was a challenge. Also, the fact that you see him several times in the game, reanimating skeletons and whatnot, and you finally get to confront him is satisfying.

Recyclops and Undead Conehead Groom, again, because I really like their designs and I thought the idea of the Conhead Groom coming out the coffin and chasing you around was really creative. Wasn't expecting that.

And the Painter Boss because... he's silly.

It's hard to choose because all bosses are fun except for Corn Boss(annoyingly hard) and Undead Cyclops(ridicously easy and repitititve) but my favs are 

5.) Cyclops(1st encounter)- One of the only bosses that made me run for my life.

4.) Industrial Machine- The joy of pushing the Industrial Price off the edge, it warms my soul.

3.) Conehead Groom- A challenging fight that keeps you at the edge of your seat watching your health bar repeatedly.

2.) Evil Wizard- 5 boss health bars, 4 forms, raining meteors, and giant cult spiders...Bring it on.

1.) Necromancer- The waves are annoying(especially beefys) but the battle with Necromancer feels like a real one on one match with you both being equally matched with normal player strategies like using the shield and magic.

^_^