• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NotJumpman

Least favorite stage?

Guest NotJumpman

Definitely Lava world, it's too long to not have a checkpoint anywhere in there, and I tried it for the first time as the gray knight, and my bombs neither knocked them down, or caused fire damage.

Guest SMcCall64

I'd have to say the full moon stage and the ice one after that are both tied for my least favorite. So many enemies in such crowded areas... though beating it makes the experience seem satisfying.

Well, Fire-living things tend to resist fire, as biology of creatures in games would say. :lol:

Anyways, Desert. Those scorpions are a bother when trying to do combos to other more important enemies.

The medusa boss saves the sunken ruin from being my least favorite.

I would have to say the ice world...at least the lava world as that dragon boss.

Ice world is just the same thing like 4 times in a row...those stupid snowball blockades are soo tedious...they should of added a yeti boss or a snowman boss...this level is just pointless.

I'm going to say either Ice world due to monotony, or Full moon due to difficulty. My guy is a melee character, and those beefy iron knight guys are really tough.

barbarian war!!!! i've played that damn map with like a million times now >.<

new chars, friends new to game, new chars of friends, random live players wanting to lvl from 1, and so on

Definitely the section of the ice world where the icekimos are behind the snowmounds and pillars. Very boring section, but thankfully the ONLY boring section to me.

I'm going to have to go with the Lava areas and Snow World. Very boring levels, to me. Those and the Sandcastle levels.

Other than that, most of them were pretty fun. :)

Full Moon, Ice World, Sand Castle Roof, and Lava World.

Full Moon has those big guys that take forever to kill with melee, Ice World has the same blockade thing over and over again, and Lava World is long, but the bosses are fun.

I suck at Volleyball because it's hard to tell where the ball is going to land, therefore, Sand Castle Roof has made my list.

I hate Lava World with a passion, it feels like two levels forced together into a single level's slot and the Cyclops Cave comes in a close second.

i hate the thieves forest on insane... damn arrows.

on regular i didnt like lava world or ice world very much, especially when i got glitched back into full moon at the very end of ice world and had to play it all over again...

Curious how so many people only want to play easy games. I like games that are insanely hard wich is why, unlike most people, full moon is my favorite.

dislike the desert because its the same 3 or 4 enemies doing the exact same things over and over. That wouldnt be a problem if the level was about half as long but its not.

the first part of the necromancer stage those 3 beefy enemies tick me off i can't see the regular ones through the pile of dead bodies

it was one of the best boss fights after that

Taking on the Dark/Death Knight Alone...at level 20...*shivers* :cry:

I did that. I kicked his balloon with no handlebars, no handlebars, no handlebars...

Guest alessandro

Why is there so much hatin on ice world?

Its not my favorite but it as one of the best songs, along with space pirates in the thiefs forest. My least favorite is the fire level. The lava town and volcano boss look thrown in, I think it should of just been the dragon