Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrhbomb90

find people to play PDA games with

23 posts in this topic

over at the good ol' castle crashers forum they have that "find people to play castle crashers with" topic, but i can never find anyone online playing PDA games. :roll: so, i'm starting this little topic up to find people to play PDA games with. today is memorial day at like noon, but PM me whenever if you want to play. I have all the packs.

Personal Digital Assistant. ok, now that thats sorted out, PDA games anyone? really though, PM me.

Cool, for the sticky from kelly, you mind if i sign up even if I'm not all that great at PDA games?

skill don't matter much round these parts, all are welcome. that last sentence went from country yokel to cult member, but ya, it doesn't matter. also thanks for stickie-ing :D

Well, i would play the whole day if they hadn't removed the PDA Level Editor (main reason i rebought it after my PS2 one got stolen), if there where more base levels, like there was on PS2 aswell (omfg :'( ) and if my gold live membership hadn't ended... sniff...

i can give anyone cc full game king pack and necromatic packif they give me alien hominid hd full game if u have any questions my gamer tag is

deathmetalrocke

not deathmetalrocker

its deathmetalrocke

hit me up too! PM me or msg my GT: SamusZX

i love PDA so much. they should release a DS or PSP... or even iPhone game port of the AH PDA ^^

i can give anyone cc full game king pack and necromatic packif they give me alien hominid hd full game if u have any questions my gamer tag is

deathmetalrocke

not deathmetalrocker

its deathmetalrocke

is that allowed?

deathmetalrocke

not deathmetalrocker

its deathmetalrocke

is that allowed?

Probably not. :lol:

Personal Digital Assistant. ok, now that thats sorted out, PDA games anyone? really though, PM me.

I'm always down for some PDA games, just send me a message on xbox live. My gamertag is the same as my username, noideasleft.

Dude I reallllly agree with you man. I've been looking for people too. Not that much people play a hominid.

Bump of the year 2014

Still, you posted a relevant thing to the topic