• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
Sign in to follow this  
Scaler193

Forum Sugestion thread

There isn't any rules against torrent sites?

Personally I'd lock all threads (or at least give a warning) to the person posting sites to that kind of stuff.

Guess just never asked Kelly, her input.

I say that it'd be fine if she just said as a new forum rule, "No links to illegal downloads" that way I could then justify my locks and warnings.

You know, you don't have any enforcement on posting links to websites, like Rom sites, torrent sites, other illegal stuff.

And for those who don't know what roms are, roms are games packed conveniently into one file. And they are commercial games, like, Mario Bros, etc. And they can be played with certain software.

Of course, don't be out of proportions. There's no such thing as an Xbox 360 rom, as no such software can come close to emulating that thing. At least until the PS9 is released.

But technically ROMS aren't illegal if you own the actual game, and some games from the 1990's are impossible to get.

And emulators aren't illegal if you get the BIOS from your own console.

There isn't any rules against torrent sites?

I'd give it 2 years before a this-gen emulator is released.

Nintendo says otherwise.

http://www.nintendo.com/corp/legal.jsp#download_rom

Wow, and I was lead to believe people could have "backups" of games on PC. I find that a bit tough, why shouldn't people be allowed to have backups on PC when they already own the game on a console? Oops, i'm getting off topic.

Wow, and I was lead to believe people could have "backups" of games on PC. I find that a bit tough, why shouldn't people be allowed to have backups on PC when they already own the game on a console? Oops, i'm getting off topic.

It's illegal to play roms from the internet.

However, if it came from your cartridge, (you copied it) then it is apparently A OK.

Well I did some surfing but I didnt find a thread about this.Well I kinnda made this fourm to give you mods somthing to think about.Like we have good idea's to so here is a thread were we make sugestion's (Not about games but the FOURM) for you guys.So here are some of my idea's.

1.Delete the locked topics.~Cant you get rid of the topics that are just pure spam and hardly have any use around the fourms.

2.A sugestion fourm.~Let this topic become a seletcion on the fourm so it would be easier to keep idea's down.

3.Well If we cant Delete locked topics could when you make the updates to the site could you make a fourm that all locked topics go to.You could then move all locked topics to there and people could go there and see why everything is locked.Like if they see 10 DLC CASTLE CRASHER threads im sure they wont make a DLC Castle Crasher thread.And you could use my name for the fourm (it's ok I dont mind) The Locked Thread Graveyard.(Look at the back of the fourms you will see what I mean)

Well if this thread is already done you can lock it and anyone is free to post :D

~Edit Line of Edit~

1.Added Sugestion Line of Edit

2.Nice sugestions everyone :D

3.Thread gets a sticky :D

Their should be a button next to each topic that says "bump" that way you could bump it without posting a reply. And their was a limit as to how much you can do it

More Forum ranks like chicken lover was the 500 post rank :P

That one is really up to the person who made them.You should message him/her asking for a new one.

When/if sub-forums come there should be one called "The Arena" and would just be a free for all, post whatever you want with (almost) no rules. We dont want it to end up like some other places on the interwebz :roll:

...or do we? :lol:

I suggest that we have a HTML option for the signature box, I just feel at home using HTML :) ... Also, i forgot how awesome this forums smileys are.

HTML would be awesome, but BB code made it so only the admin has the power to allow any sort of code to happen.

And some of these tags are custom made by the admin. Like the spoiler, signature, and youtube tags. Emil clearly can program websites.

So you better hope Emil's up for this.

Their should be a button next to each topic that says "bump" that way you could bump it without posting a reply. And their was a limit as to how much you can do it

Read the rules, Bumping is generaly frowned apon.

Necroing a topic to ask an important question should be pretty legit.

Necroing a topic to ask an important question should be pretty legit.

But look at the recent trend of DNAblasters bumps that just say

"Double-post for bump" with no reason what-so-ever to bump that topic. Atleast ask a question or something!

Bumps pisses mechazeep OFF!

Idea for the new web design Emil is working on:

Top of the page, an idea would be to put a banner that scrolls text to state up-to-date info people should know, such as when contests are going/ended, info related to progress on games, etc.

I think this can cut down some spam topics, as then people will know info and not need to post about it (hopefully).

Also make the banner a link to a page with each current news topic, and links (where needed) to where it can be discussed.

I honestly think this will benefit dramatically for us who don't want to filter through all the spam for the topics we originally wanted to access.

That would be cool Denivire,but the problem:

Most people use Ad Blocker stuff,so most new members would not even see it.If it was plain text,it wouldn't be cool and grab attention.If it was big and red,it would be disrupting.

We shall find a balance. :evil:

It's not a popup.

It's within the page.

And Adblocker stuff only works if you chose to block ads from that specific area.

More Forum ranks like chicken lover was the 500 post rank :P

I think they removed that to prevent elitism.

Supposedly a forum update is coming that will add Chicken Lover and other ranks.

That was a while ago though, so I'm not sure if it's still happening :P

All links to 'smouch.net/lol' should be blocked somehow

:lol: I remember one time i posted a link to that on facebook

Thats how i remember the link name

Hi Guys, I really like the new site (srry have not been here for some weeks/months)

But there are a few things that I notice that I wanted to share.....just see what you do with it.

1) Why is the FORUM button missing from the TOPnavigationbar, now I had to scroll down and scan the screen, which cost me exactly 4 seconds, which I could have used for blinking my eyes.

2) On the forum, the Chicklogo at the bottom has a somewhat darker border than the grey background is is resting on. I think that it should be transparent...but its not. Big Problem..uhm..not

3) In the Timetable of productions you forgot the announcements/releases that you are planning for PS3..not that I mind

Then something else...I like how the characters transformed from your conceptart to the final designs. Where can I find a page with more concept art to Castle Crashers?

These have been suggested in other threads but they might as well go in here as well. A VIP section for high level members and titles that can be earned.

Ultra memmber

And im a vip :ninja:

These have been suggested in other threads but they might as well go in here as well. A VIP section for high level members and titles that can be earned.

Ultra memmber

And im a vip :ninja:

But the Ultra Member title overrides the forum rank. I'm talking about having both. Your post count should still mean something.