Sign in to follow this  
Scaler193

Forum Sugestion thread

mechazeep    99
These have been suggested in other threads but they might as well go in here as well. A VIP section for high level members and titles that can be earned.

I'd say its should be split into 4 diffrent areas.

1) Ultra Members

2) Elder chickens levels 3-5

3) A group were people are voted in by existing members

4) A secret fourm for mods (this one may or may not already exist)

Basilisco    27

-maybe a place to post your gamertag under the location?

-i think that since people edit the op we should be able to see op at the top of every page, i dont know if this would bother some people but i think it could be cool, also maybe a hide botton? like the spoiler one, but instead of spoiler it says op or something like that

Scaler193    898
I believe we should have a garbage forum where all the locked threads belong. That way we can organize this place better.

This was a awhile ago but I spamed like crazy for that to be made. The off topic graveyard. It never got made though :(

We should have a forum where people can discuss movies and tv.

That's not a bad idea actually.

I believe we should have a garbage forum where all the locked threads belong. That way we can organize this place better.

Lol, I was actually talking to Kelly about that when this place was going through reconstruction. The Graveyard is an idea that they may use in the next overhaul.

SushiGummy    394

Well, I'm not really too knowledgeable about what it takes to make new forums, but I'm pretty sure if Dan just decided not to make a forum icon, the forum would not be made.

Think about it. Nobody would ever post here if there weren't forum icons made by Dan. You know this is true. THE POWER LIES WITH HIM.

Boradam    7

I asked Kelly if they could make a Movie forum before and she said that she won't because we hav'nt made alot of Movie topics.

Boradam    7
Polls are still broken. I suggest we fix them.

Edit: I also suggest we create a friends list for forum users.

Or at least a Like/Dislike list... D:

Boradam    7

I would kinda like it to have a option of Showing the "Location:" part or not, I mean i'de like to have my location on there, But without the "Location:" part.

SushiGummy    394
Or at least a Like/Dislike list... D:

I don't recommend a dislike list. I've been to more than enough forums to know that they only cause problems.

Basilisco    27

Sometimes i think we need a IMO button, some people just cant understand that others say their opinions and think they are talking facts.

And i still think it would be cool to see my gamertag/psn id/whatever id under my location

I would kinda like it to have a option of Showing the "Location:" part or not, I mean i'de like to have my location on there, But without the "Location:" part.
You mean like an "state" thing that would be awesome

Sometimes i think we need a IMO button, some people just cant understand that others say their opinions and think they are talking facts.

And i still think it would be cool to see my gamertag/psn id/whatever id under my location

You mean like an "state" thing that would be awesome

They have a website that allows you to add your Gamertag onto forums and whatnot. I'm not sure if Playstation has something similar.

www.mygamercard.net

I still think forum awards would be cool. Something like the Ultra Memeber thing but without blocking your forum rank. Perhapes small images of earned metals off to the side somewhere, that can be clicked for further detail about them.

Basilisco    27
They have a website that allows you to add your Gamertag onto forums and whatnot. I'm not sure if Playstation has something similar.

www.mygamercard.net

I know but i mean something like this

You press the gamertag and it displays it, it would be cool since i want to show my GT but i dont want it in my sig

samplej.jpg

Slusheee    1

It'd be really easy if you can add your gaming info to your profile. There's about 5 slots for chat programs that I've never heard of and no one even uses! Maybe those can be changed and instead put Xbox Live Gamertag, PSN name, Steam ID, ect.