• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scaler193

Forum Sugestion thread

112 posts in this topic

The moderators could just have a sticky requiring people to list there console with there problem.

It would be great if I had the ability to do that wouldn't it, however I do not possess such power.

The moderators could just have a sticky requiring people to list there console with there problem.

It would be great if I had the ability to do that wouldn't it, however I do not possess such power.
That is very unfortunate oh well it is just a suggestion.

Hey, I have a product idea that I think would really sell. You know those blind bags? The small nearly 100% opaque  bags containing figurines of a certain series? Well, maybe if TB would like to, they could make Battleblock theater blind bags containing figures of the many unlockable prisoners in the game. They can separate it into many series and like most blind bags, they can have a rare figurine that can be obtained like for instance...HATTY HATTINGTON! I mean who wouldn't want to obtain the best friend of all? It would sure make a lot of money for TB (from all those fans buying them all...wasting their mon- AHEM.) I sure would love to see those available in stores nearby or on The Behemoth Online Shop! Who else thinks this is a great idea? I want to save some prisoners!

Also I am still a newbie to this forum so I was having a tough time finding a proper thread to post on. Wouldn't mind for a mod to help guide me to the right thread. thanks :D

Hey, I have a product idea that I think would really sell. You know those blind bags? The small nearly 100% opaque  bags containing figurines of a certain series? Well, maybe if TB would like to, they could make Battleblock theater blind bags containing figures of the many unlockable prisoners in the game. They can separate it into many series and like most blind bags, they can have a rare figurine that can be obtained like for instance...HATTY HATTINGTON! I mean who wouldn't want to obtain the best friend of all? It would sure make a lot of money for TB (from all those fans buying them all...wasting their mon- AHEM.) I sure would love to see those available in stores nearby or on The Behemoth Online Shop! Who else thinks this is a great idea? I want to save some prisoners!

Also I am still a newbie to this forum so I was having a tough time finding a proper thread to post on. Wouldn't mind for a mod to help guide me to the right thread. thanks :D

Theres already a discussion going on in the Gift Shop about this. It seems a lot of people like this idea. Behemoth should do this.

Theres already a discussion going on in the Gift Shop about this. It seems a lot of people like this idea. Behemoth should do this.

So I'm a genius? :D lol probably not and someone already took the idea and claimed it as their own but idk

A message for newcomers that they need a set number of posts before they can edit their profile. I felt like an idiot not being able to find the options to change my details :P

The ability to edit the title of your thread. This would be particularly handy in the playlist promo sub-forums (in time for the steam release) - Instead of having to create a new thread each time you release a new playlist, you could have one master thread with all your creations inside!

Yes, you can of course do that already, but editing the title acts as a sort of announcement (losing my train of thought) for example my thread would look something like:

scotties' super-easy playlists - newest playlist name date released.

It would look a lot better if we all just had one thread - also easier for people to see what else you have created! :D

Edited by scottie

The ability to edit the title of your thread. This would be particularly handy in the playlist promo sub-forums (in time for the steam release) - Instead of having to create a new thread each time you release a new playlist, you could have one master thread with all your creations inside!

Yes, you can of course do that already, but editing the title acts as a sort of announcement (losing my train of thought) for example my thread would look something like:

It would look a lot better if we all just had one thread - also easier for people to see what else you have created! :D

Yes please, this was a feature available in the old version of the forums, and it was amazing, it would help so much if it returned.

I also can't stress enough how the signature system needs a complete overhaul, it's been broken ever since the forum redesign...

And the quote system... GAH! Fix that NOW, it's terrible! Absolutely TERRIBLE.....

Glad the polls were finally fixed though, I remember that being my one gripe about the old forums, how terribly borked they were

Yes please, this was a feature available in the old version of the forums, and it was amazing, it would help so much if it returned.

I also can't stress enough how the signature system needs a complete overhaul, it's been broken ever since the forum redesign...

And the quote system... GAH! Fix that NOW, it's terrible! Absolutely TERRIBLE.....

Glad the polls were finally fixed though, I remember that being my one gripe about the old forums, how terribly borked they were

This feature still exists, kinda, if you want to change the title of your thread please send a mod a pm and the request will be taken into consideration and may get changed depending on what the title is at the moment and what you want to change it to.

According to the Behemoth the signature system is working as intended, this doesn't mean I agree with the way it's done but the limitations probably wouldn't be put (and kept) in place without good reason.

Could you perhaps give me a full description on what the problems are? I'll see if I can talk to the Behemoth about it.

This feature still exists, kinda, if you want to change the title of your thread please send a mod a pm and the request will be taken into consideration and may get changed depending on what the title is at the moment and what you want to change it to.

According to the Behemoth the signature system is working as intended, this doesn't mean I agree with the way it's done but the limitations probably wouldn't be put (and kept) in place without good reason.

Could you perhaps give me a full description on what the problems are? I'll see if I can talk to the Behemoth about it.

Pretty much it's just that sometimes when typing a response with quotes in it the names of who's quote is which will get jumbled and some quotes will be mixed together, and this won't show up in preview mode, only after it's posted, and I know for a fact that other users have had this problem, and it seems to get worse and worse, more frequent every day. It's aggravating.

Yes, you can of course do that already, but editing the title acts as a sort of announcement (losing my train of thought) for example my thread would look something like:scotties' super-easy playlists - newest playlist name date released.

This feature still exists, kinda, if you want to change the title of your thread please send a mod a pm and the request will be taken into consideration and may get changed depending on what the title is at the moment and what you want to change it to.According to the Behemoth the signature system is working as intended, this doesn't mean I agree with the way it's done but the limitations probably wouldn't be put (and kept) in place without good reason.Could you perhaps give me a full description on what the problems are? I'll see if I can talk to the Behemoth about it.
Pretty much it's just that sometimes when typing a response with quotes in it the names of who's quote is which will get jumbled and some quotes will be mixed together, and this won't show up in preview mode, only after it's posted, and I know for a fact that other users have had this problem, and it seems to get worse and worse, more frequent every day. It's aggravating.
I remember, once, I had this big quote, and when I posted it, bam! Just a big mumbo jumbo of words.

Can we get a recent post list on the sidebar, same as how there is a recent thread list?

Would be nice and probably indirectly influence more posts (people see new posts, want to read and respond).