• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Slusheee

Game #3 ULTIMATE suggestion thread

I'm hoping for lots of unique and wacky multiplayer modes, and of course 4-player local support (i.e. four people on one machine using one TV)

I'd love to see level editor. I always like customizable stuff

Game #3 reminds me of a fan game, Super Mario War. Gameplay looks very similar. Who knows, maybe they were inspired by it. If they were, I hope to see some SMW modes there. Especially Tag (your life decreases when you're tagged and you have to touch or kill someone to tag him) and Frenzy (weapons appear everywhere)

We all know about this but wii would be a gigantic hit.You guys could even ask for some help from what I understand is a good friend of Tom Fulp.The creators of meat boy :D

Again you guys would proboly make whole lot of monny and if this is not for wii ware you are going to have to make me pay 500 bucks on playstaion 3 stuff :x

Guest direflame

Tons of weapons :ninja:

More than 4 player?!?!? (might be chaotic though) 0.0

CO-OP!!!

Thoughts that just popped up.

Special terrain

water slides, escalators, trampolines

Teleporters/ warp pipes

Because getting where you want to go as quickly as possible is awesome.

Random goal boss battles

Like for the mini boss in alien hominnid where you played simon says or in castle crashers when you played volleyball.

References

You guys have two great games under your collective belts dont ever let us forget it!

Speed runs

getting from point a to point b is only fun when you can brag about how fast you did it

Bigger obstacles!

I want the sky to be falling! avalanches earthquakes penguin stampedes something to make me wtf

Co op story Mode

Both previous games had it why ruin the tradition?

A Yoshi rip off

Platforming just feels better with one around

Guest eku

the multiplayer needz to be...wait for it... CROSS-PLATFORM!?

it would be so awesome and i could play with my ps3-owning friends!

Im gonna brainstorm everything thats semi-sensible and brainstorm soooo here goes.

everything in red is what I would like to see alot.

Level Editor

Character Custom Head Shape

Character Custom Eyes

Character Custom Accesories

Character Custom HAIR/Helmets

A Make-Yer-Own-Weapon Kit

Looooots of unlockable stuff

Mounts

Soccer Mode

Volleyball

Trampolines!

Water Slides

Spaceships

Wings

Lots of non-character shaped enemies/obstacles too!

Fun Game-Modes

AI Teammates

Craaaaazy,Funky,Smexy, Awesome Music

Lots of References to CC and AH

Battle Mode=Health bars and weapons!!!!!

Soul Mode is a definite mode (i hope)

A couple of chase levels!!!!

Good Server Connection for XBL

Available on PC!!!

No such thing as levels (I mean so to prevent a CC 256 glitch...Like thing)

Shops!!!!

MONEEEEEY!!!

Uuuuh, I will edit lots with new suggestions!

the multiplayer needz to be...wait for it... CROSS-PLATFORM!?

it would be so awesome and i could play with my ps3-owning friends!

Thats only about 1% in TBs hands, its up to Sony and Microsoft, oh and its not likely....

Sorry for double but....I had to correct our young Eku here.

Im gonna brainstorm everything thats semi-sensible and brainstorm soooo here goes.

everything in red is what I would like to see alot.

Level Editor

Character Custom Head Shape

Character Custom Eyes

Character Custom Accesories

Character Custom HAIR/Helmets

A Make-Yer-Own-Weapon Kit

Looooots of unlockable stuff

Mounts

Soccer Mode

Volleyball

Trampolines!

Water Slides

Spaceships

Wings

Lots of non-character shaped enemies/obstacles too!

Fun Game-Modes

AI Teammates

Craaaaazy,Funky,Smexy, Awesome Music

Lots of References to CC and AH

Battle Mode=Health bars and weapons!!!!!

Soul Mode is a definite mode (i hope)

A couple of chase levels!!!!

Good Server Connection for XBL

Available on PC!!!

No such thing as levels (I mean so to prevent a CC 256 glitch...Like thing)

Shops!!!!

MONEEEEEY!!!

Uuuuh, I will edit lots with new suggestions!

What's with the red/black text?

I want Game #3 to have the traditional animation, humor, violence, and co-op story mode the previous games had as well as super-cool custumizations and a really long story mode full of awesome bosses. And ninja stars. 8-)

Guest go4moo

Maybe a hammer as a weapon.

And it could be on fire.

I wonder if the Dev team will actually take the suggestions...

A little game called VERTIGO

The entire map slowly turns 360 degrees, gravity is the enemy

That's not a bad idea....like how the map is contantly rotates making it more easily to fall into traps.

TB you have GOT to put this in!

Oh oh oh.

Pinball Level. Maybe you race up the platform, but some of the platforms are bumpers that fling you into a random direction. Scattered throughout the map is a "Tilt" powerups. Once you grab it, the map shakes, and you go flying into a possibly dangerous little mess.

Ideas:

Weapon: Fat Chicken (like in the logo) that when squeezed shoots eggs out it's behind. Effect: makes you run like your running on ice.

Block: Fart Block that when run into stuns you for a few seconds then disappears.

Power-Up or Weapon: Can' O Beans that lets you place 5 fart blocks.

Multiplayer suggestion

There needs to be a way of searching for the game mode you want on multiplayer. (Search for a ranked arena on castle crashers, you might end up playing a mode you don't want)

Also 2v2 ranked games, search with a friend! Maybe even a team style and color!

:D

I'd love for this game to end up with a 2v2 to 4v4 mode. This game would be perfect for gamebattles.com :lol: ........seriously :|

I agree with the speed run idea, level editing mode, rotating screen idea (though it could be done differently), and tag (though they probably already have incorporated it). Other cool ideas: a setting for all multiplayer modes where the screen is pitch black most of the time, life count, powerups (the typical invincibility, camouflage to all except teammates and visibility for an instant when the player is jumping, and extra health), and lots of unlockables!

Looks really fun but.... I bet that not only level editor but if you could post and play other levels through internet connection. Like play best levels or friends levels or somthing.