• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE
Sign in to follow this  
DRAKEN KORIN404

game 3 on disk

would you rather the next game on disk.I would cause i moved to fl to live with my mom and we didnt have internet and i wasnt able to bring my console only hard drive and i borrowed my bros and couldnt play cc even if i went somwhere where i could connect and redownload i wasnt able to play it :oops::evil:

of course if they can afford it but it would be nice

:roll:

I had the same problem with Castle Crashers. I couldn't get it until a few days after I got my 360 because of the lack of internet. :twisted: Then it took me forever to get it on the internet. Damn heap of junk.

But I do like the fact that Castle Crashers is just downloaded into my Xbox. I don't have to switch discs around and I'll never lose it.

So I'd say... I have no idea. :| Whatever's easier for The Behemoth, I guess.

i think the game being on a disc in stores is unlikely, but you never know.

the downloadable market is a lot nicer than retail for everyone overall. i think as time goes on you're going to see most games head down this route.

such a huge amount of resources involved with burning/printing/shipping/shelf space purchased/advertising/insurance/managers choosing how many copies get stocked/fees/etc... just to have your game on the shelves for a short 2 or 3 months - it doesn't seem to make much sense business-wise for us when you consider the other option of 1) cheaper priced game for you to buy 2) instantaneous unlimited 'shelf space' 3) much longer period of being on that shelf 4) nobody has to go to a store

sorry to hear you had a tough time though!!

Guest Ryuk24

Well if it was on CD, i'm sure people will still obviously buy it. But Idk....I would prefer it to stay as an arcade game just like those before it. 8-)

Guest superdance14

How about all three Behemoth games are put on one disc and sold in their store? That would be a dream come true for me. :shock:

I think the games size would be another factor, since it wouldn't make much sense putting a 300MB game into a 4.7GB disc. If the game didn't sell well, then a lot more money would have been wasted on discs and getting them out to stores. There's also the region problem. I live in New Zealand, so the game might not even reach here unless there's an Australian version of the packaging created.

How about all three Behemoth games are put on one disc and sold in their store? That would be a dream come true for me. :shock:

not totally sure if we could do this or not. i think we've just assumed it would be a huge hassle logistically/legally, but it's a great idea! maybe when the new game comes out we can give it another thought.

not totally sure if we could do this or not. i think we've just assumed it would be a huge hassle logistically/legally, but it's a great idea! maybe when the new game comes out we can give it another thought.

Can you guys influence MS in a decision to make a bundle of all three of your games or do they have to "publish" it that way? I can't see anything but goodness from a Behemoth bundle pack for exposure. It's guarentees the AH character unlock and gets more people out there experiencing both Crashers and AH when buying Game 3.

Plus everyone needs to be a Soviet Missile Master.

I'd also like to suggest the name Big Bad Behemoth Bundle if you do get the ball rolling.

Nah I really perfer Downloadable. That way I never lose the Game :D .

Unless that is I lose my Xbox :( . But what are the chances of that.

even then all you need to do is buy a new xbox recover your xbl profile and redownload in which case i like the dl format alot better than disc i would enjoy a compilation of all the behemoths games to be realeased however id buy that for the collectors value

Guest TheDwarf

Not sure if this has been said yet, but if anything happens, you can just redownload the game for free as long as you bought it with your Xbox Live account. I had to buy a new copy of Halo 3 because wal-mart wouldn't exchange it. I think it would be better if you could just download the game.

The guys who made Peggle and Feeding Frenzy (I think they're called "Pop Cap") did it, calling it Pop Cap Arcade Hits, and made 2 volumes so far for 4 games each time. That means it's very much possible, it's just up to you guys.

I also suggest waiting until you get another game or two to add to the disc if you decide to go on this idea. :P

The guys who made Peggle and Feeding Frenzy (I think they're called "Pop Cap") did it, calling it Pop Cap Arcade Hits, and made 2 volumes so far for 4 games each time. That means it's very much possible, it's just up to you guys.

I also suggest waiting until you get another game or two to add to the disc if you decide to go on this idea. :P

I personally think that they should make a disc of these three and call it "The Behemoth Legacy: Episode 1" and then proceed to create episode 2 after they make another three.

What now Den...

but what about the people who alredy have cc and alien hominid

Then logically you would just download game 3 :).

I'll have all the games downloaded but I'd still buy the disc.

Edit: And it should include a TB poster and a DvD interview!

Honestly, TB would have to find a publisher to even publish a game.

Which TB had trouble finding back when they made Alien Hominid.

Not to mention it's time consuming.

And TB would have to pay the publisher and MS I think.

Honestly, TB would have to find a publisher to even publish a game.

Which TB had trouble finding back when they made Alien Hominid.

Not to mention it's time consuming.

And TB would have to pay the publisher and MS I think.

Why would they have to pay MS to make a disc?