• Announcements

• emil

Forum Update!   09/27/2016

Hi Everyone!   We've just updated our forum so you might notice some changes here and there. For the most part it should work the same as it always has with the exception of some new features and design changes. If you see any issues, just click the orange 'Support' button floating at the bottom of the page and let us know.    Thanks!  
    • emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Slusheee

So i saw a used copy of AH for Gamecube at Gamestop

15 posts in this topic

I was thinking about getting it, beat it, and then put it back in my collection of Game Cube games that are awesome and nobody plays anymore. Or should I just get it for Xbox?

PS they are both $10

I like having physical copies, so I'd personally get it for the Game Cube.

Get the GC version.

If you type in certain names you get certain hats.

Or get the XBLA version if you don't wanna cheat to get hats.

used games don't support us at all. but XBLA games do.

gamestop is the devil! :lol:

But I got that game used, because I couldn't find it anywhere. :( At least it made me know who you guys are! :D (This was before you had AHHD.)

Let the topic die?

If you got it on the 360 and you have castle crashers then you would get the alien to play as on C.C

:roll:

I would've gotten it for the Xbox if I were you. Just because running around as the Alien would be fun. But alas...I do not have an Xbox. I have a PS3 and I am taking a three hour journey to Gamestop tomorrow for my PS2 version. Sure I could get a GC one in 30 min. but where is the fun in that? :P:lol:

Just to let you know I got it on the PS2. No booklet came with it though :roll: It's a great game, I wasn't hooked as much as amused and happy with the controls and how well they are. I can't get past the first level, but I've only tried twice. I just have to keep trying. :)

I bought my version of alien hominid today on XBLA (when I was younger I had it on retro xbox), and I was sad to see that I couldnt make PDA levels on it anymore, so if your a big fan of PDA games and like making them, I'd suggest getting it on gamecube, but if you want to play as alien on castle crashers go for XBLA.

You deserve to be shoved into a corner and beat up with a blunt stick! But then id get blamed and a bunch of FBI agents come after me and...ya. So how about i do like the rest and just agree with you?

RIGHT ON DANNY BOEY!

My version for the ps2 was NEW. I got it when Alien Hominid for the ps2 and gamecube were still being made. :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0