Sign in to follow this  
xPRAY_for_PLAGUESx

Was the groom knight boss really that tough?

i personally didnt think so but i was watching videos and reading articles saying hes the toughest boss in the game. all he is is fast and if you bring heals with you he can be beat easily. tell me what you think.

mars7a    0

He's so easy.

Are they serious?

It was easy with my orange knight and red demon knight, and I just mowed him down with my black magic voodoo powered red knight.

snowfender    1

nah, he was kind of annoying (the groom knight, not the kid (though if he said "if he loving touches me, i'm dead" any more times i think i might have to punch him in the face)), but definitely not the hardest.

however, that's the beauty of the internet. i can say any damn thing i want and it can be true... at least, in my opinion ;)

mars7a    0

He is kind of annoying at like 10 health left because he keeps running back and forth, but I killed him easily.

Guest sdawg36   
Guest sdawg36

He was a bit tough the first time I faced him, but that was probably due to me just being new to the game more than him being tough as I don't have much trouble with him anymore when I face him with new characters.

AcidGlow    0

Fight him on Insane mode without relying on magic or arrow spam. He's Instant Y knockdown attack is a puppy to deal with! And his spinning slash attack drains your health in a few hits.

1 vs 1, this boss is tough on Insane.

Guest Voodooking221   
Guest Voodooking221

He's definately my favorite boss, aside from the Sock puppet dragon.. ("Holysockpuppetinasausagefactory!!")

Achievables    0

He's difficult at lower levels. That spinning attack can deplete your entire life bar in one go, depending on your build, and I usually increase my magic to the point at which I can Magic Jump before I can do anything else.

Mr.Nature72    1
He's definately my favorite boss, aside from the Sock puppet dragon.. ("Holysockpuppetinasausagefactory!!")

Im sorry for the off topic-ness but...

EDDSWORLD REFERENCE WOOO FTW!

ok im good now

• Upvote 1

Zugama    29

IMO, he is one of the hardest bosses in the game, and he is REALLY hard in insane, but that is just me. :P BUT, he is REALLY easy with the Red Knight or if you arrow spam him. :P But you want a hard boss? Face Necromancer on insane. :twisted:

Ranger04X    4

I use the blue knights freeze attack to hold him in place, then my friend tazors him with the red knights black voodoo magic :x:lol:

mars7a    0

In the video that was posted, this was the description for pt. 3

"I finally get lucky and beat this sack of crap. If only I could meet this game programmers in real life so I could kick them in the family jewels. "

Watch out Tom Fuuuulp.

That guy was moaning excessively! I have never seen anyone complain so much over something so small. I enjoy dodging the bombs its fun. he acts as if its a chore.

I was 1v1ing him as the king and he dished out the damage and was a pain in the neck to kill. But seriously with decent splash magic he's easy, the hard part is trying to melee him to death with a fresh character.