• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE
Roy-G-Biv

The Anime & Manga Club~

I actually remember that theme song from a really long time ago.

It sounds really familiar.

I might've watched Cowboy Bebop long ago, but I just can't remember it.

EDIT:

I happened to come across a K-ON bebop.

The word for this is, Epic.

Just started watching Soul Eater upon recommendation from a friend. Needless to say, I'm loving it already, only 6 episodes in

I started watching Fullmetal Alchemist on recommendations from friends (Denivire :P )

So far I'm on episode 18 (I think, maybe a bit above or below.)

I love it, it's awesome.

http://www.Animefreak.tv

Is a pretty good place to watch Anime.

EDIT:

Link fixed

Just started watching Soul Eater upon recommendation from a friend. Needless to say, I'm loving it already, only 6 episodes in

i think the manga is way better (IMO)

Mangas are typically more favored than anime.

IMO Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, the manga is soo much better.

But if you want some classic USODA action, anime.

God at first I thought it was a lol harem.

Until THIS PART.

I started watching Fullmetal Alchemist on recommendations from friends (Denivire :P )

So far I'm on episode 18 (I think, maybe a bit above or below.)

I love it, it's awesome.

:lol:

CCG got me hooked when he was showing episodes. I'm on episode 24.

We all know Bo bo bo is the best.

It's actually Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

So there.

You just butchered the name of the show you know and love.

• Upvote 1

Srsly.

One of the main characters is made of Jelly and the plot revolves around an evil coperation banning hair styles.

Srsly.

One of the main characters is made of Jelly and the plot revolves around an evil coperation banning hair styles.

And the fights are so lame, yet so epic at the same time.

Srsly.

And the fights are so lame, yet so epic at the same time.

If they scrapped Beauty and Gasser, I'd easily call it the best show ever.

I mean, LOOK AT SOFTON, IS THIS NOT THE BEST CHARACTER EVAR?!

150px-Softon.PNG

If they scrapped Beauty and Gasser, I'd easily call it the best show ever.

I mean, LOOK AT SOFTON, IS THIS NOT THE BEST CHARACTER EVAR?!

150px-Softon.PNG

The Don Patch/Bobobo/Jelly Jiggler acting is the best.

I loved Ultimate Muscle...and Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo :lol: (Gasser FTW)

I usually watch most of the episodes from a series, then read the Manga afterward for comparison. Usually, the Manga is better, but there are a couple exceptions

I usually watch most of the episodes from a series, then read the Manga afterward for comparison. Usually, the Manga is better, but there are a couple exceptions

i used to do that, now i do it the other way, why?, i watched the elfen lied anime, then manga..... well if you have done that too you will know what im talking about.

i used to do that, now i do it the other way, why?, i watched the elfen lied anime, then manga..... well if you have done that too you will know what im talking about.

I did do that, and still prefer to watch the anime first :lol:

I actually liked the Elfen Lied anime. Sure the Manga was better, but it didn't change anything

I can remember way back when myself and Roy were discussing Elfen Lied, comparing the similarities/differences between the Manga and Anime

Good times :)

I've found the Trigun anime is very true to the two 'Beefy' Trigun manga. The only differences are in character design, and sequence order. Even some speech is the same. I found it funny they released an "Anime Manga", which is just scenes of the anime itself complied into a book of Trigun. However, Trigun Maximum can be a different story.

I did do that, and still prefer to watch the anime first :lol:

I actually liked the Elfen Lied anime. Sure the Manga was better, but it didn't change anything

I can remember way back when myself and Roy were discussing Elfen Lied, comparing the similarities/differences between the Manga and Anime

Good times :)

Ha.

The Manga version was all around saddening.

Kouta doesn't kiss Lucy/Nyu liek in the Anime.

Kouta kills lucy/nyu.

The ending is somewhat redeeming......?

And darn your MoTW Terry for your gamerpic.

Oh, and I am currently enjoying Welcome to the NHK.

The manga.

Nothing like exaggeratedly drawn faces.

And random instances of Satou having random 5 o'clock shadows, and then suddenly not.

Not to mention all these characters are insane.

Probably the most sane character is a lolicon.

Hikkikomoris are funny.

1zog8ba.jpg