Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
danp

gametrailers gameplay vid

16 posts in this topic

Lol the game actually looks really fun. I was a lil' skeptical from the vids in the other thread, but for some reason this video got me pumped to play it.

hey dan do u have any idea if there will be a beta or demo soon. because i need to play!!

hey dan do u have any idea if there will be a beta or demo soon. because i need to play!!

Unless it's going to be released on disc, I don't see any chance of a demo.

I guess there could be a beta.

Really good gameplay vid. The people who were playing the game seem to enjoy it alot. AS WILL I!!!! When i get it that is :| .

Lol the game actually looks really fun. I was a lil' skeptical from the vids in the other thread, but for some reason this video got me pumped to play it.

Yeah me too!

I didnt think it looked that great before, but with this video it looked really fun to play! I just hope there are alot of weapons and powerups 8-)

I really like the idea of the game but the only "problem" is that it will suck playing singleplayer(if there aint any special campaign or smth lol), but its still a really cool game! I wish I was there to try it! :P

This is the best one yet because you can see the people having fun! Now I'm SUPER pumped to buy this! :D

Looks great. The simple yet undeniably awesome looking gameplay looks great with that amazing aesthetic. Best of luck with the rest of production :D.

Did anyone else have extreme lag when watching that?

i did

Me too.

For some reason it took forever to load to.

there are different formats you can click to watch - try SD windows format.

Gameplay looks great! Just like I commented in some other threads, this games looks very promising.

Yeah I can see Mad Fiddler.You're bright orange name everywhere almost made my eyes twitch :shock: .