• Announcements

• megan

New Registrations can now post threads with mod approval   02/08/2017

Just updated the permission settings so New Registrations can post threads in all forums that Members can -- but the first 3 posts/threads will still need to be approved by a Moderator before being upgraded to Member status. Member status = ability to post without going through Approval Queue, ability to change profile and edit signatures, ability to us the Private Messaging system.    As a reminder, this Approval Queue is put into place to prevent spammers from coming in and dropping harmful or offensive messages & links all over the place.    Please note that the moderators will do their best to approve as quickly as possible, but it may take a day or two during busy times. Multiple posts with the same information will be deleted and will not count towards the 3 posts, so please be patient and we'll get to your posts ASAP. Thanks!   Also, as a new member of our community, please feel free to introduce yourself to everyone in this thread:  Welcome to the Behemoth Forums! <3 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Denivire

The Directory

66 posts in this topic

Hello, Welcome to the Directory!

Since the original page containing the Directory got, well, terminated, and as I am now the one in charge of the page, I'm going to re-work this as best as possible in the up-coming days. Stay tuned! :o

NOTICE:

Well guys, I could use some help here.

Since I got complete control over the Directory now, and since I got a 10-link cap on the post, I need you guys to find the 10 most important threads you can find, and suggestions of what to put into the very first post. If you wish to PM me about what you think I should do here, title the topic "The Directory", in those exact letters. You may also post your ideas in this thread.

This is probably going to be one of the most helpful topics for new users :shock:

As long as they actually use it :roll:

I'm not mentioned in there!? Shenanigans I say! Lul.

Anyways, I'm sure people will find this very useful. I don't know how many people are going to look at this thread, I mean, they don't even know how to use the search function.

This will hopefully be put to good use!

The only problem I have is that out of all of companies, you only put Bungie under there.

Give me ideas then Babbity.

Tel me what company,link me to them,and tell me what they do.

I want what is best,so I need user opinions too! :arrow:

ubisoft.com

http://www.siliconknights.com/

http://www.doublefine.com/news.php

I spent a lot of time at Double Fine...

And Darkshadow, yes I will.

LOL good.

Nothin personal just don't like the video popping around everywhere. Gets annoying. :P

The video is already in the Useful Information section.

I added the websites you suggested Babbity,and split the Links into Useful Links and Gaming Companies.

I also added a new member to the list,Roy-G-Biv.

He was added by: Denivire

That might just be the best award ever given.

Not to be egocentric, but perhaps a link to my Random Post Forum might stop so many pointless topics from being created. :D

for useful art links, how about that one with the post # graphics, by Shesjustaglitch i think. Also under gaming companies, can you add Thebehemoth.com? thankies!

Haha, I never got around to making this kind a thread. Glad I never took the time to actually do it, my head might explode.

Thank you Comp from the amazing thread :). I hope that people will be able to message you with important links and threads.

Onward to victory and glory!

Lawl.

Nice to know that I don't give a clear idea of what gender I am.

Anyhow, add OMG to the internet lingo.

hey as a new user this helps a ton!! :D it has helped me so much thanks for the time u put in it so the ppl like me arnt so discombobulated :P

Why would you post links to certain art threads? Why not post a link to the whole art forum so everyone's art gets love :arrow:

Very helpful, and brutally straightforward. Hopefully people will use it as a good tool when starting out.

Comp0, just a small problem:

The link to the Awards thread is actually a link to the picture of the recent post icon :lol:

If you could change the link, that'd be great.

Congrats to you for winning the "Best Thread" award, Comp0! ;)

I try. :arrow:

You lucky.

Go "List of Music and where to get it"!