Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GILLHUHN

Countdown to the Anniversary,and the Pink Knight.

583 posts in this topic

Behold,the countdown to the anniversary of Castle Crashers.

30wkt93.png

Notice what knight is in the picture,which is pointing to this special day?

The Pink Knight.

Coincidence,perhaps..

Discuss.

Quite the assumption Comp0, Maybe it is cluing that the pink knight is going to be released that day. I hope so! :arrow: Also, did you get this from somewhere official? If so, there is probably a pretty high chance of pinky coming to the bic CC

Cheers,

iArt

30wkt93.png

The Pink Knight.

Coincidence,perhaps..

Discuss.

Quite the assumption Comp0, Maybe it is cluing that the pink knight is going to be released that day. I hope so! :arrow: Also, did you get this from somewhere official? If so, there is probably a pretty high chance of pinky coming to the bic CC

Cheers,

iArt

i saw that same countdown on the dev blog so its official

30wkt93.png

The Pink Knight.

Coincidence,perhaps..

Discuss.

Cheers,

iArt

i saw that same countdown on the dev blog so its official

YAY! That, hopefully, means pink knight! Yay! Good job on seeing this Comp0! Keep it up!

Cheers,

iArt

Duuuuuuuuuuudeeeeee.... DUUUUUUDEEEEE! THIS IS AWESOME THE PINK KNIGHT IS HERE OMG! It's more beautiful than I ever imagined :cry: . I want it!

Uh-oh! Sorry to burst your bubble, but I was just looking at old Dev-blog posts, and saw a picture. A Red knight, In the exact same pose.... :cry:

CCcomp.jpg

Tehnically, Pink Knight's helmet is also supposed to curve into a heart as well. Let me find a picture of it... here it is:

17020675cg6.png

This is the Pink Knight we all know and love. This is what we want.

Uh-oh! Sorry to burst your bubble, but I was just looking at old Dev-blog posts, and saw a picture. A Red knight, In the exact same pose.... :cry:

CCcomp.jpg

Not that im mistaken but on the side the countdown Does in fact have the Pink knight!!(unless im seeing things :lol: )

Finally they have noticed this Character!!!

CCcomp.jpg

Not that im mistaken but on the side the countdown Does in fact have the Pink knight!!(unless im seeing things :lol: )

:lol: I know they're different knights! It's just... they look so similar, like the pink knight is simply a recolor with a heart where the cross should be... This reduces the possibilities of the pink knight as a playable character. Well...who knows? Dan Paladin knows. I shall find him now. Well, at least they have brought him into the spotlight!

CCcomp.jpg

:lol: I know they're different knights! It's just... they look so similar, like the pink knight is simply a recolor with a heart where the cross should be... This reduces the possibilities of the pink knight as a playable character. Well...who knows? Dan Paladin knows. I shall find him now. Well, at least they have brought him into the spotlight!

Yes please find him for I require words of wisdom from him :ugeek: .

I want to play this character SOOOO much!!!

No Man has had the Balls to be in pink and be a badass Since DAN from Street Fighter

No Man has had the Balls to be in pink and be a badass Since DAN from Street Fighter

A color doesn't make someone manly.

Being manly makes someone manly.

DUDE, Only REAL MEN WEAR PINK!!!

Edit: Cool 250 posts!!!! And I have been here for around a month?? :shock:

DUDE, Only REAL MEN WEAR PINK!!!

Edit: Cool 250 posts!!!! And I have been here for around a month?? :shock:

Wow?

Who started this "Real men wear pink" crap?

Its idiotic. Because every single person I've met who has worn pink has been either a complete jerk, or gay.

Heh, I think it started WAY back in the early 2000's. I saw a commercial about it.

Though I will never wear pink, I thought it was just.... a Fad to make fun off.

Heh, I think it started WAY back in the early 2000's. I saw a commercial about it.

Somehow people take it seriously.

They can all die.

They can all die.

One of the guys from American Pie 2 wore a pink polo in the last party. He was manly. Why? Because pink represents inner virility.

They can all die.

One of the guys from American Pie 2 wore a pink polo in the last party. He was manly. Why? Because pink represents inner virility.

Pink represents love.

I uh... wear pink and other light colors such as lavender. Honestly it's just cause I look good (hot) in it.

Real men are men when they no longer take into account if they will look "gay" or not and just wear/do whatever they want.

Anyways, BACK ON TOPIC, looks cool :) I hope people are right in thinking it'll be a new character.

:arrow:PINK KNIGHT! :arrow:

This would be an extremely welcome addition to Castle Crashers in celebration of it's b-day. Let's hope this isn't a mean tease.