Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GILLHUHN

Countdown to the Anniversary,and the Pink Knight.

583 posts in this topic

You don't have Castle Crashers?

That is like..a crime!

He used to have, but now he and his brother have separate consoles.

His brother's has CC on it I think.

Yhup, he now has everything that I paid for too

Ima stealing the hardrive on August 27th though :ninja:

Wait. Can't you call up M$ and ask for a data transfer kit?

Do Data Transfer kits cost? Because I'm stone broke :/

I'm pretty sure they're free. But they take some time to send them to you.

I haven't gotten one before, but I'll need one once I get a new Xbox.

Thanks for the advice, I'll go take a look

EDIT

To get a transfer cable free you need an old Xbox 360 and an Elite. So I couldn't get one. Rather luckily though, Wardy has one that he says that I can use

But theres a catch, I was reading up about it at xbox.com and it turns out that you can't select specific files for transfer. Its an all or nothing process :|

EDIT

To get a transfer cable free you need an old Xbox 360 and an Elite. So I couldn't get one. Rather luckily though, Wardy has one that he says that I can use

But theres a catch, I was reading up about it at xbox.com and it turns out that you can't select specific files for transfer. Its an all or nothing process :|

you dont need an elite all you need is a 20 gb hdd and a 120 gb hdd and 1 xbox 360 console

Well I don't have a 120GB HDD anywai xDD

Besides, it still doesn't change the fact that you can't select specific files for transfer

EDIT

you dont need an elite all you need is a 20 gb hdd and a 120 gb hdd and 1 xbox 360 console

That's a better way to put it. And I'm planning on getting the elite so that's the reason I plan to get a transfer kit.

But sorry to hear it's an all or nothing thing :(. I'm just glad my bro doesn't buy anything on the box. It's all my stuff.

So you can't redownload arcade games on your new box? Do you have a new account?
I can re-download them on my new Xbox when I recover my old GT, but can't use them on my new GT

So you can't redownload arcade games on your new box? Do you have a new account?
I can re-download them on my new Xbox when I recover my old GT, but can't use them on my new GT

You could do License Transfer, which will let you use DLC on any GT.

pink knight... what the f*ck is wrong with you people.. are you all munching down too many skittles or just getting of the kids playground.. ?

:twisted:

Why the hell would you want a pink knight...? when there are better ideas.. besides.. he'll probably just shoot the same f*cking arrows as those other clones...

Pink.. what a bunch of people we got here wanting a Pink Knight...

pink knight... what the f*ck is wrong with you people.. are you all munching down too many skittles or just getting of the kids playground.. ?

Why the hell would you want a pink knight...? when there are better ideas.. besides.. he'll probably just shoot the same f*cking arrows as those other clones...

Blasphemy!

The Pink knight has always been symbolic of TB's care for it's community (and our care for them). Thats why its nickname is the Community knight:

communityknightql7.jpg

You could do License Transfer, which will let you use DLC on any GT.

Tried it, failed. It only switches the licenses between xbox consoles, not GamerTags, so it wont let me use it on anything but BrunderzLive :(

Every heard of Castle Crashers The Beard? If yes then thats why. Also, you don't know yet if he'll use arrows. :|

^Or they'll augment existing characters and scrub the carbon copy magic characters abilities and make them unique with their own type of magic.

If the Behemoth announced a new DLC pack, I could imagine some people being mad, because they're still waiting for the Necromancer pack.

Maybe there will be a contest where the winner gets the pink knight :shock:

Maybe it will be the Necromancer pack anyone thought bout that?
Maybe its both :shock:

Maybe they'll release Game 3 for free.
Probly not...but we can dream :arrow: