Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Behemoth Loves the Behemoth Community

EDIT: CLOSED

:arrow:To start off our Birthday party I've decided to bring back the "behemoth loves me" promotion, just for today. We're giving away codes for the Castle Crashers King Pack dlc.

the twist is, it is ONLY for existing forum members this time. You must have registered BEFORE 12:01am (PST) 8/11/09 to qualify for this promotion.

I wanted to give the forum folks who may have missed it the first time, or those who joined up after the fact a chance at some free dlc goodness. :D (We have a limited supply, so if you already got a code, you can't get another, and I will be checking to see if you already got one, and grumpy if you try to sneak in for another. :roll: ) Just like before, all you have to do is post in this thread: "behemoth loves me" and i will send you a code for the King Pack dlc. It may take a few days to get through all of them, so please be patient.

brand new people (who just joined today) do not be sad. there are lots of other things going on today for you too!

:arrow:

We love you Behemothtown!

Desolation    0

Ah. I have the King pack too, but the Behemoth does love me.

BTW, thanks for those Castle Crashers pins you guys gave me at Comic Con. Oh, and the sucker! :D