Sign in to follow this  
PhantomKyro

Neat Little Easter Egg!

PhantomKyro    0

BEWARE! THIS WHOLE POST IS BASICALLY A SPOILER. PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

It may not be a easter egg, but I thought it was.

Anyway, the other day, I was watching Terminator 2: Judgement Day. At the end, the Terminator has to get lowered into the molten lava, or metal. Anyway, when he is almost all the way in, with only his hand out, he gives a thumbs up. I thought I have seen that somewhere else.

Figures out, the Cyclops does the exact same thing when you kill him! Right before he finally dies, he gives you a thumbs up, just like the Terminator.

It may be pure coincidence, but I thought it was cool nonetheless.

HeavyHorse    0

I kinda assumed most would know this. I guess not :o.

Yeah, I knew this as soon as I saw it the first time. Easily one of the coolest nods in a games I've seen.

Guest Jmcruz96   
Guest Jmcruz96

I two saw it the first day i played it.

I think that they purposely put that in the game. it was pretty funny though :lol:

Guest AlexFerrigno   
Guest AlexFerrigno

Yeah, half the greatness of the game is the funny stuff, absolutely love it

Ender    68

yeah..

i would kinda like to see some parody or something. putting them side by side. or one to the music/sound of the other.

Mr.Nature72    1

It feels like this hole community is going through a stage of refreshal and rebirth as new people swarm in and us old veterans of this fine community slowly leave due to a weird feeling as if this forum has no sparkle anymore as dull figures enter its clutches, only to return once all the new wine has aged to be bitter and exciting to the tongue so they can re-mix and feel at home again.

Chris    1,202
It feels like this hole community is going through a stage of refreshal and rebirth as new people swarm in and us old veterans of this fine community slowly leave due to a weird feeling as if this forum has no sparkle anymore as dull figures enter its clutches, only to return once all the new wine has aged to be bitter and exciting to the tongue so they can re-mix and feel at home again.
Seconded

And talking of T2, it was on TV last night :lol:

Darkshadow1    0

Soooo what your saying is new people like me come around and you guys leave, but come back when the Flood of new people stop?

Kinda whats happening right now. :P

Mr.Nature72    1

Ya...basically. Although you arent exactly the newest, primarily the wave of new-guys during and after the "behemoth loves me" event. I consider them new, as they missed a lot of the timeline of the behemoth community, like: KillingYouGuy, The Cup Raid, CYOA (wich never was finished WHY?!?!), multiple Mod additions, Sizzle B (DONT remind me of him), and many other things us "elder chickens" and those other veterans whent through.

Good memories, good times, and a lot of trolling...i sorta miss those days, but i kinda like the new ones too.

Chris    1,202
Good memories, good times, and a lot of trolling...i sorta miss those days, but i kinda like the new ones too.
I really miss those days to be honest

Are you here to stay this time, Mr. Nature?

Mr.Nature72    1

Mr.N is here and here to stay!

Chris    1,202

Mr.N is here and here to stay!

Yay! :D

Are you too young to watch rated R movies? Hate to break it to you but this isn't a spoiler. I haven't met anyone who didn't immediately recognize the reference. Like Scarface and the Godfather, the first two Terminator movies are classics that everyones seen.

Xtr4M1nty    0

Agreed, Im not a veteran but i felt like that today when i came back to all my real friends :cry: I love you all!

Anyways yes I noticed it.

I really miss those days to. Thats when all the fun was had.

Now its just bland duplicate topics all over the place... there's nothing going on around here anymore. I've actually considered leaving a couple times.

Zugama    29

I really miss those days to. Thats when all the fun was had.

Now its just bland duplicate topics all over the place... there's nothing going on around here anymore. I've actually considered leaving a couple times.

Awwwww, stop talking about things that make me sad! :cry: Just forget the duplicate topics and go to the normal topics. ;) Now, we should return to talk about the Cyclopsator! 8-)

Mr.Nature72    1

There will be more veterans in time, and we old generals as we are will truck through another chapter of behemoth history, as we are the beggining, we were here first. We are not the house, but the foundation. If it wasnt for us, there would be no "Behemoth Community". Me? Im here to stay, as i watch the young ones hatch and mature, and begin to become more interesting, and this place begins to get its sparkle back. Im starting to see a little bit of this.

Oh, and i whant to see this generations version of KYG....lol