• Announcements

• emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PhantomKyro

I'm going to the the moon...

203 posts in this topic

And I'm bringing a periscope! You can come along also! BUT, only if you bring the right item along. Tell me what you want to bring, and i'll tell you if you can come or not. Have Fun! And yes, it IS riddle. I will PM you the riddle once you get it right.

People coming so far:

PhantomKyro

Stoic Panda

seph

coolbreeze

Darkshadow1

Pedrg93

ClayKid

crashingyourcastle

Zwolf11

Slusheee

Spartan CXVII

moogle001

Zugama

CastleCrashingGuru

Richie

SushiGummy

Chromatic Flame

Scaler193

NovaStar117

BekindR3wind

SkeletonKnight

Denivire

Cory the Icekimo

Papernick

EliteFreq

MetaMarx

Tyndras

Max15946

UPDATE: I've been suggested by NovaStar117 to change the riddle every now and then. So i'll hold a little "contest" per say. For those who are on the list above, PM me your suggestions for a new riddle. Then I'll make a list of all the riddles we can use. It will help give the thread a bit of "spice". :)

THAT DOES MEAN THE RIDDLE MAY POSSIBLY CHANGE UP TO EVERY WEEK.

For those who are still on the list, and DO NOT know the riddle, just send me a PM, and i'll sort it out for ya. :D

Oooh, salami! You're in!

But that's weird. I can't send you a PM, and I need to tell you the riddle!

And I'm bringing a periscope! You can come along also! BUT, only if you bring the right item along. Tell me what you want to bring, and i'll tell you if you can come or not. Have Fun! And yes, it IS riddle. I will PM you the riddle once you get it right.

People coming so far:

PhantomKyro

Stoic Panda

NOTE: This forum game is based off of a forum game on a completely different website. I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS GAME! If you want the link to the thread, I'll PM to you, but only if you PM me.

Flood?

B.net Forums?

I'll bring a balisong

People coming so far:

PhantomKyro

Stoic Panda

NOTE: This forum game is based off of a forum game on a completely different website. I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS GAME! If you want the link to the thread, I'll PM to you, but only if you PM me.

I got toast :D

hmm i think i will bring my SNES with me...;)

Seph can come! But sadly, everyone else, that just won't work. Keep trying. :)

And yes, this game did start on the B.net forums.

I think I know how to beat this loop! So I guess I'll just bring some soup!

Ah, not yet. I'm thinking about giving you a hint. Oh, and you can bring people too. But only if they are the right person.

No I don't like hints! :x How about a PhantomKyro?

Not yet. Keep on trying!

I'm getting off for now, but i'll be back later to check if you've guessed correctly yet. And try to re-read the posts of people who have made it in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0