• Announcements

• emil

Forum Update!   09/27/2016

Hi Everyone!   We've just updated our forum so you might notice some changes here and there. For the most part it should work the same as it always has with the exception of some new features and design changes. If you see any issues, just click the orange 'Support' button floating at the bottom of the page and let us know.    Thanks!  
    • emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Xtr4M1nty

ZOOOMBIES!!!

5 posts in this topic

They try to kill us. Humans always have shunned us from society. So we changed into brainless devourers.

Or did we.... :evil:

How do I sign up?:

By PM, send me a PM. Thats it!

Whadda I do???

You have to munch and crunch your way through the humans Metropolis, all the way to the throne, there you can control humanity once and for all.

You must pick your form of attacking the human military.Claw Or Bite.

Be careful though, the military have guns and stuff so you will have to maintain your HP, (starts at 10, increases by the level.)

Each enemy you beat up loses focus, therefore our brains shall connect, giving us all thier experience. 1XP per kill, you level up when you have enough knowledge.

Level Tier:

1=Start at this....You only do a few points of damage 3-6 and have a (also puny amount) tendancy to die by being hit for 10HP, and your DoT is a puny 1 per turn.

Damage over Time increases by 1 per level.

Health increases by 1 point per level.

Damage increases by 1 maximum damge dealt per level. Every 2 levels your minimumm hit goes up too!

You have to bite to get DoT, Biting costs you 2 turns, since you need to get pretty close first...

Achievments

First to join=10FPs

Second to join=5FPs

Third=3FPs

Crummy Swat guys are here.

You gotta get rid of em!

Plan your attack.....

Thay in total have 15HP.

Slash or Crunch?

Is this a reversed version of my game? If it is, that would be considered a duplicate. If you didn't mean this to be a reversed version, let me know via PM

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0