Sign in to follow this  
Kai Sedicius

Friends with so little gamerscore in this game

So many people on my friends list has this game, but most of them has 5, maybe 15 at most. i dont think any of them has a 100. They clearly got it to play him in CC

I personally had this game since the 3 months i had a 360 and 200/200 it.

How many of you guys or your friends clearly got AH just to play him in CC?

Guest lordskorrkeeper   
Guest lordskorrkeeper

I did hehe, although after playing AH I loved it. Working on the Head Bite Achievement which is hard with my two daughters running around yelling (a 2 and 3 years old) lol and the rocket one, which I am on the verge of getting lol

Guest duckdude   
Guest duckdude

i just suck at the game it took me too long to get the 1 achievement i need to play him in CC

Guest The Castle Master   
Guest The Castle Master

I don't have it YET, but I must admit it was my plan to buy him only for that. However, after trying the trial 20 times :P I'm quite sure if I buy it I'll clear it all, many times.

Pedrg93    1
I don't have it YET, but I must admit it was my plan to buy him only for that. However, after trying the trial 20 times :P I'm quite sure if I buy it I'll clear it all, many times.

I felt the same way. I thought it would be monstrously hard. It wasn't... that much. It is lots of fun, especially with a friend! :) I wouldn't recommend getting just for the alien though. Not worth it just for that.

People definately overexaggerate how hard AH is. Even Contra is harder and it's not that bad. Metal Slug is hard.... then when we get into japanese shmups like mushihemesama :x

To lazy to 200/200 either of them

Although I just said AH isnt hard, i wont lie, 200/200ing AH definately is hard. Definately a game to be proud of if you've done it.

Guest xMythzSuffering   
Guest xMythzSuffering

I got it because I tried the demo out and I thought it was pretty addicting, Only reason I have like only 5 points in it is because I simply suck at the game. XD

Guest x I spel gud x   
Guest x I spel gud x

I came for the CC chaaracter, stayed for the head chomping and Yeti riding

Q27    1

I only have: Alien in Training, Hungry Yeti, Adult Alien, and WMD.

I love the game, but I doubt I'll ever get some of the achievements. :P

AwNNeR 5    0

My excuse is that when I played it, it was at a friend's house and I can't really afford as of now. Otherwise, I would definitely have 200/200. As for that friend, he has no excuse :evil:

Mech200    0

I got it on XBLA soully to play it, though I haven't gotten very far because shortly after I got it I got the 3 rings of death.

Fat Kid    0

I cant get the last achievement on my game resurrect 4 people in 1 game but it wont work :? . I would have 200/200 GS If I could get this achievement.