Sign in to follow this  
Kai Sedicius

Friends with so little gamerscore in this game

Zugama    29
I cant get the last achievement on my game resurrect 4 people in 1 game but it wont work :? . I would have 200/200 GS If I could get this achievement.

That is Castle Crashers, dude. Or is it, IS IT!?!!

acoostic    0

I got it long before i got Castle crashers, but was very pleasantly surprised when I found that I could use him! (he's now level 52 :))

I got Alien Hominid HD before I even heard of Castle Crashers. I got AH a year before CC came out to XBLA. But I only think I have like 15 to 20 Gamerscore in the game. Never beat the game gonna start trying again. :P Also when I got CC I started out with Hominid I thought everybody did at the time.

Scaler193    898

I got the perfect fight achivment on hard mode. The only reason I got the beat the game on easy first was because I wanted to fly through the game and unlock all the levels.

(I had the game on gamecube)

I'll admit, I bought the game to unlock Alien in Castle Crashers, but I actually love the game very much. Many of the achievements are quite difficult, and I think I have like 15GS in the game at this moment :P

I'll eventually get to getting more achievements, including Head Biter (that'll be tough) because I really love this game :P

I got it for the game because I had it on gamecube. I only have 5 points but that's because I can rarely find any time to play. I downloaded it before I knew about Castle Crashers. But I was wondering, is the 360 version alot harder than the Gamecube one? I remember breezing through the game on the gamecube when I was younger, but now as a more expirienced gamer playing it on the 360 I find it much, much harder.

Edited by Lvl100Weezing

T Diamond    281

I got nearly all the achievements in one play through (head chomper was the only one that gave me problems). I'll admit though the game is something you have to know how to play and can be extremely difficult if someone don't know how to barrel roll like a true alien.

I got CC before I ever heard of AH HD. I got AH HD when I searched, "How to unlock alien in Castle Crashers." The acheivements I have on AH HD are Alien in Training, Juvenile Alien, Killing Spree, Hungry Yeti, City Destroyer, Survivalist, and Adult Alien, which makes 90/200GS. The game actually is pretty easy on easy.

Edited by XxBossSlaYerXx

Ignoring the fact this thread was bumped, the only reason I have no gamer points for AH is simple. I suck at Alien Hominid, the only I can get far is with friends and there's not a lot of AH players left. The first level, pretty easy, the 2nd, STOP BREAKIN THE CARS!!!, 3rd, so much grenades!!!,

Edited by IndustrialKnight

T Diamond    281

Ignoring the fact this thread was bumped, the only reason I have no gamer points for AH is simple. I suck at Alien Hominid, the only I can get far is with friends and there's not a lot of AH players left. The first level, pretty easy, the 2nd, STOP BREAKIN THE CARS!!!, 3rd, so much grenades!!!,

You didn't get an achievement for beating the first level?

You didn't get an achievement for beating the first level?

Oh no that was simple.

T Diamond    281

This is a very difficult game wish there were like password cheats to it or something. I would like to at least get to the end.

Alien Hominid HD: Hold down A, B, X, Y, LT. (And maybe RT and a bumper or something). It lets you skip non ship levels.

Infected    6

Well i wouldn't buy Alien Hominid HD Just for the castle crashers DLC, At the time i wasn't think about that it was a nice piece of content though. But iv'e completed the game and only have, Alien in training, Juvenile Alien and Hungry Yeti.. and i wasn't doing it for the castle crashers character.. errr i'm not to good at AH :L