• Announcements

• emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Powered by Chicken

Technical birtday difficulties

71 posts in this topic

apparently we're having some problems again. This is the largest online traffic we've ever experienced across our sites. We're working on it. the party shall commence rain or shine! Thanks everyone for coming! we just need to go out an buy a little extra ice..some more veggie trays..couple dozen extra cakes...

:arrow:

k

apparently we're having some problems again. This is the largest online traffic we've ever experienced across our sites. We're working on it. the party shall commence rain or shine! Thanks everyone for coming! we just need to go out an buy a little extra ice..some more veggie trays..couple dozen extra cakes...

k

this is very understandable. This is the biggest game giveaway I can remember. Thanks again :D

I'm going to make a bet this is the effect of a "free" give-away...Not to mention tuns of people now hitting "refresh" and so forth in hopes to leave a reply as it's locked around half full......*pretends he isn't doing just that*.

Lolo, tiz to be expected on such popular things as this!

If this means anything:

Congratz on so much traffic W00T<-Only until the server gets FIZZAAAAAPLED again.

Xtr4M1nty

Uh oh... words are being misspelled and I'm seeing double topics. What's in this birthday punch?!

Ive seen this happen on other sites before, get kind of crazy, but after you just laugh about it. :P

OMG everything is working again..... guess who's still on hold with the our web host?

Well, I'm impressed.

The number of users is still rising yet the forums are acting like normal. Go Behemoth technical support!! :lol: