1. 1. Is it worth the 800 MS Points?

• It should be worth 1200 MS Points!
    • Totally! Buy it now!
    • It's not so bad.
    • Not really.
    • Don't buy this game!
    • It should be free.

Guest The Castle Master

Hey guys! I'm new here and I have a question.

Is Alien Hominid HD worth the 800 MS Points? I bought Castle Crashers one month ago and I still play it every day. I bought the King pack and am about to buy the Necro pack too. But is Alien Hominid worth the points, is it even better than CC in your opinion, or the opposite?

I'd really like to know cause I don't wanna pay 10-20 bucks for nothing...

Guest sean777

Yeah Its definitely worth it. Its really addictive and has fast paced gameplay and beautiful graphics. If you were a fan of castle crashers you are bound to like Alien Hominid.

Yeah Its definitely worth it. Its really addictive and has fast paced gameplay and beautiful graphics. If you were a fan of castle crashers you are bound to like Alien Hominid.

I would have to disagree there. Yes it is worth it and it is addictive and the artwork is beautifull but you said if you were a fan of Castle Crashers you are bound to like Alien Hominid. In my opinion the only thing that is similar in these 2 games are that the artwork is the same and the humour. The gameplay is completely different.

But yeah, do buy it.

:lol:

Hey guys! I'm new here and I have a question.

Is Alien Hominid HD worth the 800 MS Points? I bought Castle Crashers one month ago and I still play it every day. I bought the King pack and am about to buy the Necro pack too. But is Alien Hominid worth the points, is it even better than CC in your opinion, or the opposite?

I'd really like to know cause I don't wanna pay 10-20 bucks for nothing...

Do you like Metal Slug?

Do you like a challenge?

Do you like the art from Castle Crashers?

Would you like to play a minigame similar to the upcoming Game #3?

Do you like the humor from Castle Crashers?

If you answered yes to these, this is the game for you. I personally like it more than Castle Crashers, but it's probably only because Alien Hominid is completely 2D and doesn't have a leveling system.

But, yeah, I've had a lot of fun with it myself, not to mention I own the GameCube, PS2, and 360 version. Plus it has the Fat Kid (check my banner).

I'd suggest watching a few gameplay videos first.

Guest darck

Worth it 100%, used to love Contra when i was a kid and like the Metal slug games so this was perfect for me. Great art, great humor, great fun, best with a friend tho.

Although I entirely suggest buying Castle Crashers and the DLC before Alien Hominid, I personally find it to be one of the best XBLA titles available.

I actually think it was the first one I bought.

(Play it on easy first time around)

Glitch

Guest The Castle Master

Finally decided to buy it, and I find it great! I decided to start on Medium and had some difficulty but I let it like that as I was searching for some challenge! ;)

Thanks for all of your advices guys! :)

Finally decided to buy it, and I find it great! I decided to start on Medium and had some difficulty but I let it like that as I was searching for some challenge! ;)

Thanks for all of your advices guys! :)

Wise choice :geek:

its super dee duper dee fun but the length is horrible it took me 3 days to beat it and NOone plays it on xbox live i recomend getting it but if u are dissapointed by the length do say i didnt warn ya K?

its super dee duper dee fun but the length is horrible it took me 3 days to beat it and NOone plays it on xbox live i recomend getting it but if u are dissapointed by the length do say i didnt warn ya K?

3 Days? And you're complaining about the length?

What matters is, all of the awesomeness that the time contains.

If you have a friend to play with, it's much better.

If you have ~3 friends to play with, try the PDA games.

This game will keep you entertained, time and time again.

Unless you absolutely don't like it, which I'd find hard to believe.

i m NOt SAYING ITS NOT SUPER FUN ! i just wish is was longer I PERSONALLY THINK ITS NOT WORTH 800 because NOT ONE PERSON PLAYS PDA :P im allowed to have a opinion !!!!!!!!!!! :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

NOT!!!!! ITS WORTH 800 buut no one plays it so yah and cha and bla bla bla bla bLLLL ah! GEEK ATTACK :ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek:

The game reminds me of Earthworm Jim to some extent. It also can be frustrating as hell. If you like a challenge its a good game to get, just remember it was made way back in the day of game cube and ps2. I'd say The Behemoth has come a long way since then in terms of refining their craft.

I don't think it's as good as CC. I got it on sale for 400.
Yeah CC>AHHD, the replay value of CC is greater

I wouldn't know, I've played them both for hundreds of hours.

Would you like to play a minigame similar to the upcoming Game #3?

What minigame is that?

EDIT: PDA?

its pretty fun and worth the price. pretty hard too so u get ur moneys worth. the only downside is u cant do PDA game creator than you can do in the gamecube and ps2 versions. :)