• Announcements

• emil

Forum Update!   09/27/2016

Hi Everyone!   We've just updated our forum so you might notice some changes here and there. For the most part it should work the same as it always has with the exception of some new features and design changes. If you see any issues, just click the orange 'Support' button floating at the bottom of the page and let us know.    Thanks!  
    • emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zonuphaon

Zonuphaon's awesome art that may or may not be for you

89 posts in this topic

weell i think u shuld let them talk(even though they r probably done) so then people will look at ur thread, not saying "oh just another recolor thread' but im just saying

THERE YOU GO those arent the school drawings but there close ill upload them when i get the camera back

y does nobody come here anymore and nobody respects my art all they want is recolors but all i do is customs my stuff is cooler then theres and tyndras get all the fame because hes always one step ahead of me with the blurring and the smudging and the filtering. gets my mad that nobody wants customs

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0