RogueDarkJedi

List of Music and where to get it

239 posts in this topic

I'm hoping I can get all of these uploaded to the Music page on the Wiki...we'll see.

Thanks so much for this. The music ranges from dramatic to happy to mellow. So thanks for this

I can't find the Alien Ship theme on the unzipped folder, even though RogueDarkJedi said it's there.

Going to have to see if there's anything missing from the Castlepedia Wiki page.  Has anyone else looked?

Going to have to see if there's anything missing from the Castlepedia Wiki page.  Has anyone else looked?

I am positive all of Castle Crasher's music was made by various users on Newgrounds, back in 2006/2007/2008. The Castlepedia should feature a list but if not then do some scouting on Newgrounds, you're bound to find something.

I wrote the Castlepedia music page from scratch, and there have been no substantial edits, that's why I wondered if it's missing anything :)

I wasn't able to find Newgrounds links for several of the pieces, particularly the ones by Behemoth employee Will Stamper. I'm not even sure if the song titles are correct, but I did the best I could with available info.

I've already noticed some remixes on Newgrounds so at least need to add those.

The link for desert stage should be /105334. Same artist, but this one is the number referenced in the game code.

Before I download the zip file, is EVERY song in it except for 2 songs? I would like to know this so I don't have to download any other songs. Thanks!  :-D