RogueDarkJedi

List of Music and where to get it

239 posts in this topic

Which Wizard? Also, you were right about the boss. When I played that song, I had the capture card on, so I was hearing the War song instead of the boss song.

EDIT: never mind, it's the ice wizard's one

Really wish we had some of these on a source other than youtube...

Appreciate all the effort none the less.

They are the Behemoth created songs.

Either way, I have an HQ dler and converter. So it still sounds really good.

Rogue, everything is good on that file except the rapid ride music is the overworld theme which is already in there, and the ice wizard theme is actually the Wizards theme.

-DM

Rogue, everything is good on that file except the rapid ride music is the overworld theme which is already in there, and the ice wizard theme is actually the Wizards theme.

-DM

I think it's also Ice Wizard. I'm fixing rapid ride for the directory. Not changing the zip. That's annoying.

-DM

I think it's also Ice Wizard. I'm fixing rapid ride for the directory. Not changing the zip. That's annoying.

Done. I'll add comments to the zip stating the mixup

Looks good. I will keep my eye out for any other music that we may be missing. We still have a couple tunes unaccounted for.

-DM

Thx so much for this! I put this on my mp3, and now i listen all the time to my favorite XBLA game's music! :ugeek:

And did anyone ever find out about the Band from the beginning and end music? I assumed it was Behemoth-Made but I hope it wasn't. ;)

Also, this was the Album Art I was looking for: http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1039/ccalbumartqg7.png

Thats not a bad cover

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff249/redRAID3R/Castlecrasherssig.png If redRAID3R could tweak it some for album art that would be very nice as well!

Thx so much for this! I put this on my mp3, and now i listen all the time to my favorite XBLA game's music! :ugeek:

You're welcome for the compilation! The music I can't take credit for. Or for finding it. But I'm sure those people are pleased with your thanks too.

Thanks to this info, I was able to make some sweet CC ringtones. Awesomeness. Now if only there was a way to get them into Verizon's list of ringback tones so I could force others to listen to the goodness when they call me....

No one has one of the music that plays when the wizard steals the tone, or outside the wizard castle. i liked that song :cry:

It's the Ice Wizard's Theme.

Any idea on the final boss music? Doesn't seem like it so far...

Also http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=C84C58A7BFC0E91F Check this out.

Very handy.

We already got all of those songs on that playlist. A few songs are in house music.

Edit: The Ice Wizard's Theme is the same as the 4 boss room and when you destroy the purple crystals. It also plays at the start of the battle. But I don't think the final boss theme is actually known.

I cleaned up the OP a tad.

Please remember to rate your favorite songs on newgrounds.com!

Over 100 people have download the OST ZIP, and lots more have downloaded single songs (over 600).