• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
RogueDarkJedi

List of Music and where to get it

239 posts in this topic

Thanks for gathering all the songs!

The only bad thing is that their bitrate is too low.

The ones on the front page are as original in quality as you will get. As for the ZIP, a few songs are ripped from youtube and try to have equal bitrates as the ones from newgrounds.

The ones on the front page are as original in quality as you will get. As for the ZIP, a few songs are ripped from youtube and try to have equal bitrates as the ones from newgrounds.

I haven't skimmed this thread too much, but why not gather the songs from the front page and compile them into an zip/rar archive? I don't feel like downloading them individually and I hate low quality. :? 320 KBPS!! :arrow:

I haven't skimmed this thread too much, but why not gather the songs from the front page and compile them into an zip/rar archive? I don't feel like downloading them individually and I hate low quality. :? 320 KBPS!! :arrow:

Someone missed this. It's on the front page.

I know there's a zip on the front page, but does it have all of the HIGH quality songs..

I wanted to wait until all the music had been compiled, but couldn't hold off any longer. This great collection is now playing in my car, with some bored-at-work decoration:

c3ssj.jpg

Note: I'm an orange knight at heart, but didn't have an orange sharpie handy ;)

i came across all this music on Newgrounds the other day, now its on my ipod. Greatness :D

I know there's a zip on the front page, but does it have all of the HIGH quality songs..

As high as it's going to get

I read the thread and listened to just about all the music so far, I can't find the song that's played when you're fighting the Boss who has the Ram pet, it's the same song that's played when the wizards tower breaks off into the sky and it has the real groovy drumming / bass to it in the beginning. Rage of the Champions sounds almost like it, I'm not sure if its exactly that song tho.

I read the thread and listened to just about all the music so far, I can't find the song that's played when you're fighting the Boss who has the Ram pet, it's the same song that's played when the wizards tower breaks off into the sky and it has the real groovy drumming / bass to it in the beginning. Rage of the Champions sounds almost like it, I'm not sure if its exactly that song tho.

We might not have that yet. Check the directory of all music.

I've been looking for the music that's in the character select and level-up menu (the screen where you add your points for your attributes) I couldn't find it anywhere, not on Newgrounds, not on Behemoth, not even on Youtube or imeem or google.

Can anyone help or have a link??

I've been looking for the music that's in the character select and level-up menu (the screen where you add your points for your attributes) I couldn't find it anywhere, not on Newgrounds, not on Behemoth, not even on Youtube or imeem or google.

Can anyone help or have a link??

Those are the same as World Map. They just play in different spots in the song.

How come it seems (at least as far as I know) no one can find the Rapid River song, the mini-boss battle song (Catfish, Cornboss, etc.), or the very last song that plays during the boss battle of the Wizard (Giant bug mode)? Those are really good songs. are they not made by Newgrounds users? (sorry if this is a noobish question...)

I made a C.D. of all the songs and I play it in my car, browsing these forums and during all sorts of things. I love it :) and when I get in the game I get even more pumped!

I like Paragon X9 (I think?) The Ship level with the Ninjers. I also like the Necromancer Boss song.

How come it seems (at least as far as I know) no one can find the Rapid River song, the mini-boss battle song (Catfish, Cornboss, etc.), or the very last song that plays during the boss battle of the Wizard (Giant bug mode)? Those are really good songs. are they not made by Newgrounds users? (sorry if this is a noobish question...)

You mean the River Rapids song. It's on the front page.

I made a C.D. of all the songs and I play it in my car, browsing these forums and during all sorts of things. I love it :) and when I get in the game I get even more pumped!

Right on, I downloaded the music and put it on my Zune, I tell you, it is my "top played" since then. This is not bad to listen while in the car. I work out to the up tempo beats (Ninja Ship, Volcano, etc) Good stuff!

I thought you said it was the wrong file...

"River Ride in the ZIP is the wrong song"

Which it is...unless it was fixed...

I thought you said it was the wrong file...

"River Ride in the ZIP is the wrong song"

Which it is...unless it was fixed...

Right, you download it individually from the directory.