• Announcements

• emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Tyson5000

I SAID F'ing NO

9 posts in this topic

I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.I want teh replies.

Requesting Lock.

Can a mod please do somthing about this guy, he's contributing nothing but spam.

Requesting Lock.

Can a mod please do somthing about this guy, he's contributing nothing but spam.

No sh*t, until a mod gets online we have to put up with this guy.

Dude I came here to defeat the mods and I'm doing so. If they were online I would be screwed but I refuse to quit.

Dude I came here to defeat the mods and I'm doing so. If they were online I would be screwed but I refuse to quit.

... But why? What do you want, and why did you choose the Castle Crasher forum to spam? I have a feeling this guys got some kind of relationship with one of the mods... :ninja:

Did you not hear im F'ing the mad hater.

No but why are you spamming the Castle Crasher tipics? Why not the Small Arm Topics? Can't you just ya know, contribute

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0