Sign in to follow this  
Roflcopter

If you had to get banned.

Roflcopter    0

If you had to get banned from the TB forums, how would you do it. This thread is pretty pointless. Lock it if you want, but first list how you would get banned (reason).

I would probably get banned by trolling. I've already exercised that right on love slice. I could explode. Good thing I lowered this chance by trolling some chat room :| . Lol.

awika    0

uuuuuuuummmmmmmmm say you stupid son of a ##### you little mother ###### get the #### OF THESE FORUMS YOU LITTLE #################

Bloob    582
It seems trolling is the way most people wanna go down :evil: . None of you want to go down honarably :lol: ?

I don't think there's anyway to get banned and go down honorably.

Roflcopter    0

Come to think of it this should be moved to forum games so that you can make up your own reason like "I was too awsum" or " I have OVER 9000 posts so they ban meh" I will update the title.

uuuuuuuummmmmmmmm say you stupid son of a ##### you little mother ###### get the #### OF THESE FORUMS YOU LITTLE #################

Hmm, I would just laugh at you, a lot.

Anyways, probably telling stupid people just who is the boss, and general trollin'.

B36D    0

i would hack the forums and delete kelly, dan, emil and all the mods then make my self the creator of the behemoth and transfer all of the behemoths bank accounts to my off shore private untracable bank then once i have gathered enough money from the behemoths banks i would take a car to a plane station then jump out the plane into a boat then swim to a sumarine wich leads me to my private island...then i would ban myself so i could not be traced.

i definitaly have the coolest way...